ADVERTISEMENT

Holy Toledo!

87 Penn St8

Feb 11, 2009
Chester County, PA
War Eagle Down. Lost a money game to NM State at home. Hell must be FREEZing over.

For all of our issues, we are feeling better than Auburn Nation tonight. I'm told it was a great place to see a game last year. Some of my buddies who went to The Plains now root for the Tigers because of how well they were treated.

FWIW FSU lost their qb Travis to injury and is down 13-3 to North Alabama in 2nd. Upset watch special #2? Not likely but you never know.

War Eagle Down. Lost a money game to NM State at home. Hell must be FREEZing over.

For all of our issues, we are feeling better than Auburn Nation tonight. I'm told it was a great place to see a game last year. Some of my buddies who went to The Plains now root for the Tigers because of how well they were treated.

FWIW FSU lost their qb Travis to injury and is down 13-3 to North Alabama in 2nd. Upset watch special #2? Not likely but you never know.
I believe that UMass beat NM State on the road earlier this season.

NM St with the huge upset win for their program, 31-10 at Auburn.

They were talking about how their head coach is dealing with seizure issues and 1 of their assistant coaches is taking care of 3 kids under age 4 (?) as his wife battles breast cancer.

Good to see them get a big win tonight.

Freeze came into a horrible situation because of Harsin. That's still an unacceptable loss. Pressure will be on next year already.,

Hip tackle on Travis and it was a gruesome injury

Your thread title brought back a painful memory from the past. On Sept. 2, 2000, Toledo defeated Penn State 24-6 in Happy Valley. The beginning of the dark years.

Your thread title brought back a painful memory from the past. On Sept. 2, 2000, Toledo defeated Penn State 24-6 in Happy Valley. The beginning of the dark years.
Thank you!

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the Auburn score....hence the Thread Title.

Painful is an understatement. The beginni g of The Dark years....and please spare me the Fred Taylor and Toledo was a very good MAC champ that year.

Not one Auburn alum can find anything positive tonight. Rebuild year 1 for Freeze gets an F-

Not one Auburn alum can find anything positive tonight. Rebuild year 1 for Freeze gets an F-
Before today it definitely wasn't an F-. The only loss prior today that is arguably bad is Texas A&M
I think you're forgetting how bad Harsin left that team
Now, yeah, it's a very disappointing season for sure but if they somehow beat Bama next week no one will care lol

Thank you!

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the Auburn score....hence the Thread Title.

Painful is an understatement. The beginni g of The Dark years....and please spare me the Fred Taylor and Toledo was a very good MAC champ that year.

Chester Taylor.

And yes, Toledo was a markedly better team than us that year. Far from an upset. Oh what could have been if we stopped Minnesota in 4th down in 99, poor Derek Fox.

Reactions: 87 Penn St8
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT