ADVERTISEMENT

Miles Sanders reaffirms....

Enjoy your season guys. You've managed to schedule 10 certain wins. I'm sure you'll be visiting the Lair and pounding your chest. Win your conference title game and I'll be genuinely impressed. As for Sanders, I hope he makes the best choice for himself regardless of where that is. I'm guessing Mauti and Lurker both are from Pittsburgh. Come down to a few Pitt games and cheer for our opponents. No hard feelings...I'll even cook for you and offer you a refreshment.

Reactions: RobBliz
Enjoy your season guys. You've managed to schedule 10 certain wins. I'm sure you'll be visiting the Lair and pounding your chest. Win your conference title game and I'll be genuinely impressed. As for Sanders, I hope he makes the best choice for himself regardless of where that is. I'm guessing Mauti and Lurker both are from Pittsburgh. Come down to a few Pitt games and cheer for our opponents. No hard feelings...I'll even cook for you and offer you a refreshment.

I'll give you credit (and i don't do that often with Pitt fans). You hung in there pretty well and never resorted to childish comments. Hell, if I lived in the 'Burgh I would take you up on that offer.

Last edited:
If Sanders wants to play in the toughest division in college football, he'll be playing most Saturdays in the 108k+ Beaver Stadium and other Saturdays at the Shoe, the Big House and East Lansing!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT