ADVERTISEMENT

Miles Sanders reaffirms....

His level of success was 7-6. I'm here due to you posting on the Pitt site. Using your logic you are therefore threatened by Narduzzi.

As for Givens and Bowers, when they committed to Pitt you guys laughed and said they sucked. When they flipped they were great players who were under-rated. We realize that both of them never would have committed to Pitt if they had PSU offers. They both grew up PSU fans. The funny thing is how you changed your tune about them. Are you rally beating your chest about taking a few 3 star recruits away from a coach who had been on the job for 3 weeks? Really?

If they were so crappy, why was the Lair going apeshit when they switched?

Baylor lead the nation in total offense and scoring offense...and MSU shut them down in the second half and won the game. The 41 pts was below their season average as well.

Meanwhile in the Pinstripe Bowl, the BC QB went nuts running all over the vaunted PSU defense. Funny thing is as putrid as the Pitt defense was, it did a much better job against him and BC in a dominating Pitt win. Go figure.

Akron.

We can do this all day. At least it was BC and in a bowl.....and still a win. What's your Akron excuse?

This oughtta be good......

He just went to his in-laws for the cookout. He isn't going to answer.
Yep, nothing like a dose of reality to send you packing.

I know it was early in the bout, but i figured the Akron blow would be a gut-punch that he wasn't getting up from. I wanted to end that fight early.

Ding friggin ding. Ring that bell, ref. It's over.

Fear. They fear us.

Their loss to Houston was epic. Epic.

It was great how much joy I took out of their misery. I watched and laughed with family and friends as any hope they had at capping off their disastrous season with an ounce of dignity went flaming down the crapper with that implosion.

Lol, morons.

It was great how much joy I took out of their misery. I watched and laughed with family and friends as any hope they had at capping off their disastrous season with an ounce of dignity went flaming down the crapper with that implosion.

Lol, morons.

That was fun. Still is. :D

Reactions: Alphabets
Oakland is a vast wonderland on Memorial Day.
It is indeed. Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Building is fantastic. Phipps Conservatory is beautiful and Schenley Park is 100's of acres of splendid nature.

Last edited:
Akron.

We can do this all day. At least it was BC and in a bowl.....and still a win. What's your Akron excuse?

This oughtta be good......
Pitt was poorly prepared and lost a game against an inferior opponent. Once again the defense was atrocious. There is no excuse. It was a horrible and embarrassing loss to a team Pitt had no business losing to.

Lol, morons.
Pitt 6-7 = disastrous season

PSU 7-6 = great success

Indeed morons are abundant. Avoid mirrors.

Yep, nothing like a dose of reality to send you packing.

I know it was early in the bout, but i figured the Akron blow would be a gut-punch that he wasn't getting up from. I wanted to end that fight early.

Ding friggin ding. Ring that bell, ref. It's over.

Fear. They fear us.
Bro, you couldn't beat up a Daisy Scout with your weak sauce. Must be a Branchie.

PIttguy, would you rather have our recruiting class at this minute, or yours? Last year's? The year before that?

If you were a betting man, would you guess that we will end up higher, or you, for next year?

Would you rather, over a period of time, have higher or lower-rated recruiting classes?

And, lastly, if one school had 4 straight years, for example, of higher-rated recruiting classes, that this would be a good thing, and in some way might make a statement about reputation and relevance?

So OK, you'd rather be us, than you. We get that. Go ahead and rail about pedophilia if you must, but given the results, you are not getting much of an audience, are you?

Pitt 6-7 = disastrous season

PSU 7-6 = great success

Indeed morons are abundant. Avoid mirrors.

you have to wonder at the intelligence of someone who thinks their team with 40 more scholarships and a worse record is something to be proud of

PIttguy, would you rather have our recruiting class at this minute, or yours? Last year's? The year before that?

If you were a betting man, would you guess that we will end up higher, or you, for next year?

Would you rather, over a period of time, have higher or lower-rated recruiting classes?

And, lastly, if one school had 4 straight years, for example, of higher-rated recruiting classes, that this would be a good thing, and in some way might make a statement about reputation and relevance?

So OK, you'd rather be us, than you. We get that. Go ahead and rail about pedophilia if you must, but given the results, you are not getting much of an audience, are you?
I would rather have players like Tyler Boyd or James Conner or NFL Defensive rookie of the year Aaron Donald than a lot of high star guys....although I'll take guys like Dorian Johnson, Whitehead or Alex Bookser.

Hack was the sh*t coming out of high school and he was a train wreck last year finishing almost dead last in the NCAA in passing efficiency. Pitt's QB...an Elite 11 Finalist BTW finished 70 or so spot ahead of Hcak.

As for Pedophilia, I haven't referenced it at all. I don't blame you or trying to set up diversionary strawmen though. You're getting clubbed like a baby seal.

Bro, you couldn't beat up a Daisy Scout with your weak sauce. Must be a Branchie.

Moron

th

Reactions: simons96
I would rather have players like Tyler Boyd or James Conner or NFL Defensive rookie of the year Aaron Donald than a lot of high star guys....although I'll take guys like Dorian Johnson, Whitehead or Alex Bookser.

Hack was the sh*t coming out of high school and he was a train wreck last year finishing almost dead last in the NCAA in passing efficiency. Pitt's QB...an Elite 11 Finalist BTW finished 70 or so spot ahead of Hcak.

As for Pedophilia, I haven't referenced it at all. I don't blame you or trying to set up diversionary strawmen though. You're getting clubbed like a baby seal.

Funny thing is, both Boyd and Johnson were ours until the scandal. I wonder how they feel right now.

And talk about getting clubbed like a baby seal: have you really looked at your recruiting ratings the last few years?

Pitt fans are blind with optimism. Last year at this time, Paul Chryst was great. He recruited players he "personally scouted" and the rankings didn't matter. Ol' Paul was gunna coachemup. Now he sucks and Narduzzi is going to take all those 40th ranked, 44th ranked, and 62nd recruiting classes, lose Boyd and Conner and beat Penn State.

The irony is Pitt fans love Narduzzi for the very thing they hated Franklin for last year....because he is a salesman. The difference is one guy is good at it and the other guys Al Bundy.

Here is what Narduzzi has done this far...post on twitter, copy everything Pitt fans hated about Franklin, lose a lot of commits from last years class, reach for wr's in Texas with no offers, and land a 2star lineman and a Mac level qb, and sell Pittsburgh kids that their only hope of making the nfl is by going to Pitt.

Last year at this time, Franklin had the number 1 recruiting class in America. Narduzzi has the 55th. But but but Franklin can't coach....anyone can win at vandy. Ask Derek mason....the last hotshot defensive coordinator to fail as a head coach

Reactions: simons96
Please, tell me what Franklin has accomplished at PSU... you feel the need to brag about? Finishing 6th in his conference division? Almost beating OSU and Michigan? His willingness to shake hands with Randy Edsell? I mean the list of great accomplishments is staggering!

It doesn't matter what we have done the last few years. We can recruit. Pitt can't. We still get every kid we want, that Pitt offered.

Period.

Embarrassing for you, yes. You haven't gotten a single kid in the last few years that we've gone head to head with, aside from Whitehead, who's parents wanted him home. The only one.

Last edited:
yeah losing to the eventual national champion in 2OT is friggin weak

not as weak as being on the losing end of the biggest comeback in college bowl game history, but still . . .

yeah losing to the eventual national champion in 2OT is friggin weak

not as weak as being on the losing end of the biggest comeback in college bowl game history, but still . . .

The gift that keeps on giving:

You Nit's don't get it. I don't care about the warts Pitt has. As a long time fan...I'm well aware of them. I just want to know what PSU has done that brings Lurker to our board to brag? I mean the rankings of Franklin's recruiting classes have been stellar! The only problem is now...he actually has to start beating someone of significance. Is that Rutgers? When you guys do something worth bragging about...then feel free to come to the lair and I will congratulate you. Until then, feel free to visit, discuss football....but don't flame. You look ridicules as a team that knows it can't win anything.

Once again, and then I'm going to quit this. Your guy started a thread saying that Sanders was wavering. I posted a link to the article from that very day in which he stated he wasn't. There was no commentary, no bragging, no nothing. Just the link, which was very relevant to the first post in the thread.

Now please, go back to counting up your national championships. I think you were up to 648.

Once again, and then I'm going to quit this. Your guy started a thread saying that Sanders was wavering. I posted a link to the article from that very day in which he stated he wasn't. There was no commentary, no bragging, no nothing. Just the link, which was very relevant to the first post in the thread.

Now please, go back to counting up your national championships. I think you were up to 648.

You were the originator of the thread on the Lair.

You Nit's don't get it. I don't care about the warts Pitt has. As a long time fan...I'm well aware of them. I just want to know what PSU has done that brings Lurker to our board to brag? I mean the rankings of Franklin's recruiting classes have been stellar! The only problem is now...he actually has to start beating someone of significance. Is that Rutgers? When you guys do something worth bragging about...then feel free to come to the lair and I will congratulate you. Until then, feel free to visit, discuss football....but don't flame. You look ridicules as a team that knows it can't win anything.

You look ridiculous trying to spell "ridicules" Did you attend UPJ or Pitt Greensburg? I believe you are the one on this board. We would come to your board to discuss, but we are all banned because Chris Peak is a puss.

Reactions: RobBliz
I think Pitt fans relaying information being reported by reporters....isn't starting a rumor. Secondly, it was posted on the Lair...not flamed on BWI.

You have to love Pitt fans debates. It always starts with "Well, we know our team sucks, but what about you guys...you haven't been relevant in years" I will agree that the past 15 years Penn State has not played up to it's utmost potential, but it's casually left out that twice in that time frame Penn State was 11-1 and in the discussion for the national title game, the last 4 years were destroyed by sanctions, and Joe Paterno was probably allowed to stay a little too long. In spite of all that, Penn State was able to do something that Pitt hasn't been able to do since 1982.

Do you realize that since 1982, Pitt has won 10 games 1 time in a season? Penn State has won 10 games 11 times. During that same time, Pitt never finished in the top 10. Penn State finished in the top 10 ten times.

Now go back to your board and talk about that 8th National Title that occurred in 1937 that no one on your board witnessed.

Funny thing is, both Boyd and Johnson were ours until the scandal. I wonder how they feel right now.

And talk about getting clubbed like a baby seal: have you really looked at your recruiting ratings the last few years?
Boyd was never PSU's. Never. I would say he feels great. He's the first WR in ACC history to have 1,000 yd receiving his Fr and So years. He is a sure fire NFL 1st round pick . I'm sure Johnson feels great also. He's starting on an offensive line that is very good and blocking for an All American RB.

It doesn't matter what we have done the last few years. We can recruit. Pitt can't. We still get every kid we want, that Pitt offered.

Period.

Embarrassing for you, yes. You haven't gotten a single kid in the last few years that we've gone head to head with, aside from Whitehead, who's parents wanted him home. The only one.
Alex Bookser

He committed before JF was hired. Actually a full month before. I'm not going to fault the kid because he stuck with his commitment.

Last edited:
Alex Bookser

I disagree. Penn State will not get every kid they offer over Pitt in Pittsburgh. Some kids will prefer to stay close to home and not want to leave their comfort zone. Pitt just won't get enough kids to make a difference. The reason is they do not recruit well enough outside of Pittsburgh. Their current staff seems to be so focused on Pittsburgh that they do not have much interest from kids in Jersey, DC, etc. I think they have begun to realize this and have dipped down into Florida with the hopes of beating out South Florida and Florida International for some recruits.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT