ADVERTISEMENT

Great news: Singleton 100% committed to Penn State!

Outside of the obvious looming specter of some other school being able to use NIL to essentially “buy” a player, I don’t really see much reason why Singleton would benefit from going elsewhere. I mean it’s always possible to get into a situation to thrive more, but it seems equally likely to go somewhere where he’d get less playing time or production. And being a PA guy, the location is probably ideal for his family to watch him play.

Lando will be sad. He wanted him and Allar to leave
I think Allar leaving is in his best interest unless we build an offense around his strengths
I don't want Singleton to leave. I just want Allen to get 2/3rds of the carries. Singleton to be used the rest of the time and as a receiver. I think it's smart for both to stay to limit carries.

I think Allar leaving is in his best interest unless we build an offense around his strengths
I don't want Singleton to leave. I just want Allen to get 2/3rds of the carries. Singleton to be used the rest of the time and as a receiver. I think it's smart for both to stay to limit carries.
Allen ain’t getting 2/3 of the carries and shouldn’t. They need to get Singleton in space and open holes for him to make a single cut and take off like he did for a TD Friday. Allen had a nice 50 yard run but if Singleton had that hole he would have taken it to the house.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Allen ain’t getting 2/3 of the carries and shouldn’t. They need to get Singleton in space and open holes for him to make a single cut and take off like he did for a TD Friday. Allen had a nice 50 yard run but if Singleton had that hole he would have taken it to the house.
Allen should be getting 2/3rd of the carry and they should be using creative ways to get Singleton the ball in small
Singleton didn't take the screen pass to the house--what makes you think he would have on that run?
Singleton's long run of the year was under 30 I think
It's not insulting Singleton to acknowledge Allen is the better back

Reactions: MacNit2.0
Allen should be getting 2/3rd of the carry and they should be using creative ways to get Singleton the ball in small
Singleton didn't take the screen pass to the house--what makes you think he would have on that run?
Singleton's long run of the year was under 30 I think
It's not insulting Singleton to acknowledge Allen is the better back
Because the DB had the angle on him genius. He would have taken it to the house because he’s faster than Allen. If I recall correctly Allen got caught from behind on that run. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

Because the DB had the angle on him genius. He would have taken it to the house because he’s faster than Allen. If I recall correctly Allen got caught from behind on that run. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.
Of course you are but you're thinking of Singleton in 22 not 23 when he didn't once show the breakaway speed your referencing. If I'm wrong, tell me in what game he did?

Let's see if he sticks after they announce the OC and see who else stays before celebrating. If they bring in an air raid coach, he would probably leave.

Next years running back room will be a crowded room. Both Allen and Singleton back. Methinks Potts will be back, freshmen Cam Wallace and London Montgomery will be back unless one or both portal. Add in top prospect from Belle Vernon’s Quinn Martin and there is tremendous talent there, maybe best ever.

Just hope we get both an OC and a top o line to give them room to run. We have some great young prospects for the line, hoping they live up to expectations.

Next years running back room will be a crowded room. Both Allen and Singleton back. Methinks Potts will be back, freshmen Cam Wallace and London Montgomery will be back unless one or both portal. Add in top prospect from Belle Vernon’s Quinn Martin and there is tremendous talent there, maybe best ever.

Just hope we get both an OC and a top o line to give them room to run. We have some great young prospects for the line, hoping they live up to expectations.
Just hopeful some move to (or an contribute) in the slot
But, yes, it's stacked

Reactions: The Spin Meister
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT