ADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo news reports Will Levis is now single.

season 1 episode 6 GIF by mom

jimmy carter belichick reacts GIF

she looked awesome on draft night but when I've seen other photos, not so much. I am not saying she is unattractive, just not exceptional. I am fortunate to be married to a woman who knows how to look good. And have had a crash course in packaging. She is still attractive when casual, but moves into a completely different category when she makes her move. We often laugh because she'll meet a guy who is quite engaging at a formal event when she has a tight skirt and heels on. Then not even recognize her when we meet at a subsequent BBQ or outdoor event.

Screen-Shot-2023-08-24-at-5.15.01-PM.png

Gia-Duddy-Main.png

Gia.Duddy_.png

levis-girlfriend-gia-duddy-bombarded-813140894.jpg

Good....good riddance! This has to be one of the most annoying trends. So called women "influencers" getting famous (or more famous) for who they are dating. No talent or ability. Please just go away along with all the other annoying influencers.

Good....good riddance! This has to be one of the most annoying trends. So called women "influencers" getting famous (or more famous) for who they are dating. No talent or ability. Please just go away along with all the other annoying influencers.
Yes to those sentiments.

One glance and she is maximum maintenance. And poor Levis wasn’t a first round pic so he is gone……
Makes me remember an ad posted in the Daily Collegian back in the early 80s by a woman looking to date a football player, preferably a first round draft pick....wonder if that was Gia's mom?

As an FYI, how many here know that Lady Gaga's mother was a WVU cheerleader?

Also makes me remember the joke I heard while living in the midwest:
Two men are in a bar watching a Purdue (can change to Iowa, Illinois, etc) football game and one says "Purdue, only football players and hogs go there".
The other man says "My daughter goes to Purdue" to which the first replies "What position does she play?"

Makes me remember an ad posted in the Daily Collegian back in the early 80s by a woman looking to date a football player, preferably a first round draft pick....wonder if that was Gia's mom?

As an FYI, how many here know that Lady Gaga's mother was a WVU cheerleader?

Also makes me remember the joke I heard while living in the midwest:
Two men are in a bar watching a Purdue (can change to Iowa, Illinois, etc) football game and one says "Purdue, only football players and hogs go there".
The other man says "My daughter goes to Purdue" to which the first replies "What position does she play?"
And Lady Gaga’s mom was just as ugly as she is.

Reactions: Fac
Who announces they are single on social media? Not sure who is the bigger attention whore in this relationship.

Who announces they are single on social media? Not sure who is the bigger attention whore in this relationship.
lol. It is typically a profile field on things like Instagram and Snapchat.

There's a logic to it. It's like a 21st-century way of posting an "open for business" sign in your window.

Reactions: Ski
There's a logic to it. It's like a 21st-century way of posting an "open for business" sign in your window.
don't the Amish paint their front door blue when they have an available daughter or is that just urban legend?

I guess I should just say, “ get off my lawn”!

I am now in the grumpy old man stage of life.
Kids today are totally into social media, be that good or bad. Much of their persona is based on their social media footprint. COVID exacerbated this as kids had "facetime playdates" and got used to doing everything virtually as opposed to in person. Today, when your profile comes up on instagram, the only one I am really familiar with, it denotes your relationship status. Kids introduce kids virtually and if someone is single and looking, they hit on that person if interested. That leads to several virtual conversations>invited to a party>actual date.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT