ADVERTISEMENT

Homecoming 2024

So that's an interesting choice since typically PSU has tended to avoid September dates as it is early in the semester and they feel it is tough to get everything organized so quickly (though it is pretty late in September). PSU tends to favor October dates, but the only home game that month is UCLA on October 5 which might be a top candidate for a night game/Whiteout.

I don't think they'd want to do tOSU for homecoming given the pre-eminence of that game anyway. And Washington (11/9) and later are getting pretty late in the season to consider.

So that's an interesting choice since typically PSU has tended to avoid September dates as it is early in the semester and they feel it is tough to get everything organized so quickly (though it is pretty late in September). PSU tends to favor October dates, but the only home game that month is UCLA on October 5 which might be a top candidate for a night game/Whiteout.

I don't think they'd want to do tOSU for homecoming given the pre-eminence of that game anyway. And Washington (11/9) and later are getting pretty late in the season to consider.
good call out. Yep, two away games and a bye in October make it tough. Plus, IMHO, they schedule homecoming against lesser opponents to get the sell-out.

oh you mean the guaranteed loss to the bucks

Reactions: blair10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT