ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Wrestling Session 4 - 2022 NCAA Championships Results and Discussion thread

Alright it’s Friday night and I’m getting feisty! WHERES that absolute buffoon who said Carter was gassed in the first period this morning?!?!

I had similar feelings. But I just couldn't root for Massa.
On the flip side it is hard to keep beating the same opponent over and over again. They're familiar with your tendencies and have a feel for your strength, quickness etc. RBY handled Desanto, but we saw Griffith turn the tables on Wick. Cstar v. Lewis should be a great match, but I'm not betting against Carter. Dude says he's the best in the world, he might be right...

Reactions: diggerpup and mcpat
Everyone was focused on the fall, but that 4th TD at the end of Carter's match was a thing of wrestling beauty.

That it was. Hidlay was doing nothing but stalling and playing defense and then....... Carter was like, enough of your bullshit son and just took him to the mat with a combination of slickness, power and raw quickness.

Time to head back to the football board, LongJakk.
Yes. Thankfully Lewis caught and stuck him, but he was clearly gassing. UM all of a sudden was able to get in on his legs in consecutive shots.

Same as last year. If the edge of the mat was a razor blade Hidlay body would be cut off right below his armpits.

• Haha
Reactions: diggerpup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT