ADVERTISEMENT

Will OSU be ready for our crowd noise?

PSUWrestlingFanSince2011

Mar 22, 2022
Barely any of their team has played at Beaver stadium as 2020 had no fans. When PSU still has playoff/Big Ten aspirations vs Mich or OSU the crowd gets insane. I think that OSU players will assume that its a noon game so the crowd won't be too crazy but they will be wrong.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Maybe OSU can get the referee who penalized us vs. Michigan for too much crowd noise,

I think Franklin should have called for a second whiteout like he did multiple times in 2016.

Lol.. like you could hear any piped in noise over the crowd noise.
I just posted on the other board yesterday the MN fans insist we pipe in crowd noise (and that their home crowds are louder). I don't think we "pipe in" sound. It's obvious that we do mic the band (the mic is in plain sight) and they mistakenly left the band mic open for a short time on Saturday. It definitely sounded like we were amping something up, so I can see where they would get that.

One thing I never understood. Why does the crowd refuse to get loud when opposing teams huddle? I'm pretty sure they would have a hard time hearing the play call. Most teams don't huddle any more, but MN did.

Not exactly. The ref did stop play at the Michigan QBs request because the crowd was “too loud”. The PA announcer then announced that there would be one of the crowd persisted. Distinction without a difference IMO.
Penn State was charged a timeout.

Reactions: PSU2UNC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT