ADVERTISEMENT

Why are Iowa homers still posting here

Just a PSA. I have banned a few. Was on the board through midnight. Under a horse at 6am. Got back around 1pm and saw a boatload of reports. I try hard not to ban anyone until they go batshit crazy. They are gone. Sorry I couldn't be here earlier. If you see a ridiculous or offensive post, please report it. I'll be here the rest of the day. Thank you!

"So ya South Florida Chillin at #2,
But deep down ya know ya aint a top 15 crew,
Ya Beat depleted Penn State at home by 3,
But Wisconsin and Nebraska might still make ya look like the Cast a' Glee
CCG in December ya might lose by 40 and NY6 vs Bama or OU fella,
So ya head back to the PSU board to pump yaself up moar- they call it Hawkeye Yella"

Just a PSA. I have banned a few. Was on the board through midnight. Under a horse at 6am. Got back around 1pm and saw a boatload of reports. I try hard not to ban anyone until they go batshit crazy. They are gone. Sorry I couldn't be here earlier. If you see a ridiculous or offensive post, please report it. I'll be here the rest of the day. Thank you!
I don’t think anyone would be too upset if you ban them all….not all have gone bat shit crazy, but none have added anything to the board. But thanks for the clean up.

"So ya South Florida Chillin at #2,
But deep down ya know ya aint a top 15 crew,
Ya Beat depleted Penn State at home by 3,
But Wisconsin and Nebraska might still make ya look like the Cast a' Glee
CCG in December ya might lose by 40 and NY6 vs Bama or OU fella,
So ya head back to the PSU board to pump yaself up moar- they call it Hawkeye Yella"

The Nipsy Russell of BWI!

Reactions: Zenophile
Thank you. I now have more children of the corn on ignore than all other B1G teams plus ASWP fans combined.

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe
Be patient. Hotshoe is working overtime taking out the trash. With all the Iowassholz posting their crap, I hope Shoe is getting paid time and a half. ;)

As the curtain falls on their 15 minutes, they’re showing their true colors with the increasing tastelessness of their comments. I think everyone is Iowa is still bummed about Joey Jordison’s death. And that they live in Iowa.

Be patient. Hotshoe is working overtime taking out the trash. With all the Iowassholz posting their crap, I hope Shoe is getting paid time and a half. ;)
I’m not sure how it works, but he just needs to get rid of them all….all night last night and all day today and not a single post worth a sh!t.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
I’m not sure how it works, but he just needs to get rid of them all….all night last night and all day today and not a single post worth a sh!t.

Their whole point was to gloat. I never understood going to an opposing board to ‘chat’ with other fans but especially don’t understand doing it after the game. The play should be ‘Hey - great game; lucky to get the win - good luck the rest of the way,’ then dip back to your own board to talk shit or whatever. Every Herky-Jerkoff who showed up last night defended their classless fans and coach. None had the humility or awareness to leave when not wanted. Ban them all now so we don’t suffer next year. They were the worst during 2012 and have doubled down now that their ‘every half decade or so’ of relevance has circled back around.

Did you not see the video of the adult Iowa fan mocking an injured Penn State player by sarcastically grabbing his shoulder? They just stink as a fan base.
Have to give them a break, they don’t even realize how ignorant they are.

Probably the same reason Penn State homer's are still posting on our boards. Yeah, ban us because we won and you're upset.
No one here is upset because Iowa "won." PSU fans are upset b/c the QB got hurt and tanked what would have been a 24 pt win and likely sunk our season. That iowa fans and coaches have been small and classless during the game and after is completely separate.
I guess, in a state with 8X more pigs than people, all that sh*t makes people disgruntled.

Probably the same reason Penn State homer's are still posting on our boards. Yeah, ban us because we won and you're upset.
Didn't Harbaugh once say the better team didn't win today? It's kind of like that. I think you could say we lost but not so much that you won.

Congrats on the W. But just an FYI - you typically don't storm the field when you're the higher ranked team who's favored to win and your opponent is forced to pay a back up QB with no experience. Act like you've been there before.

Their whole point was to gloat. I never understood going to an opposing board to ‘chat’ with other fans but especially don’t understand doing it after the game. The play should be ‘Hey - great game; lucky to get the win - good luck the rest of the way,’ then dip back to your own board to talk shit or whatever. Every Herky-Jerkoff who showed up last night defended their classless fans and coach. None had the humility or awareness to leave when not wanted. Ban them all now so we don’t suffer next year. They were the worst during 2012 and have doubled down now that their ‘every half decade or so’ of relevance has circled back around.
Humility is the key word and their utter lack of it. To brag about beating a team you were favored to beat, at home, by three points when the other team was kicking your a** after one quarter and then you got to play the backup QB the rest of the way is simply mind-boggling.

Iowa will struggle with Purdue this week. Purdue has athletes. Iowa’s luck will run out.

After yesterday your #2 iowa Hawkeyes now rank nationally as follows in main offensive metrics:

PPA: 119
Success Rate: 114
Standard Downs Success Rate: 119
Rush Success Rate: 103
Pass Success Rate: 113
Explosiveness: 70
Points Per Opportunity: 77
Stuff Rate: 129
Line Yards: 125

Once the turnovers stop, the results will be different. The one thing that yesterday proved in Iowa’s defense is that Spencer Petras is slightly better than Roberson.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT