ADVERTISEMENT

Monday, Monday

AgSurfer

Aug 9, 2013
Monday, Monday, can't trust that day
Monday, Monday, it just turns out that way
Oh Monday, Monday, won't go away

It's 1 PM PST and I'm stuck here waiting. The Big Show is 66 hours away by my calculations. That's 3,960 minutes, 237,600 seconds or 2.376 E+14 shakes if you're a nuclear physicist. Crap! That's too much time to wait. I need to come up with something new to annoy the Iowa fans who are posting here to keep myself occupied.

It's 1 PM PST and I'm stuck here waiting. The Big Show is 66 hours away by my calculations. That's 3,960 minutes, 237,600 seconds or 2.376 E+14 shakes if you're a nuclear physicist. Crap! That's too much time to wait. I need to come up with something new to annoy the Iowa fans who are posting here to keep myself occupied.
Peaking is a mindset! You can do it.

This wait suuuucks donkey dick

I'm about to put my wife in a cradle but id prob aly get my ass kicked so I'll tone it down a little. She knows what week it is. She's rolled her eyes like ten times already lol

Reactions: Hotshoe

Peaking is a mindset! You can do it.
Lol. Hang in there people. Really off topic here and if already mentioned on this board then I apologize. Question: does Braden Davis chew gum when he's wrestling? And if he does, any of you former wrestlers do it? John Lennon used to when performing live to keep the throat moist for singing. I started to for solo gigs(3 hour ones) and man it really helps. just took some practice when Adding harmonica on some tunes.lol

You could watch this 4027 times...

Lol. Hang in there people. Really off topic here and if already mentioned on this board then I apologize. Question: does Braden Davis chew gum when he's wrestling? And if he does, any of you former wrestlers do it? John Lennon used to when performing live to keep the throat moist for singing. I started to for solo gigs(3 hour ones) and man it really helps. just took some practice when Adding harmonica on some tunes.lol
I have wondered the same, it certainly apears like he does.

I have wondered the same, it certainly apears like he does.

Against the rules is it not ? Wouldn’t think that would get by the coaches.

Then again I’m not a ref so I could be wrong which if that’s the case I retract my statement .

Against the rules is it not ? Wouldn’t think that would get by the coaches.

Then again I’m not a ref so I could be wrong which if that’s the case I retract my statement .
It is not against the rules, but if the wrestler spits it out on the mat, he could be hit for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Went out got new Covid shot and an RSV shot ….. which will keep me in a total state of confusion til Thursday morning. Problem solved. What a great time to be a PSU wrestling fan! It’s like the night before Christmas when we were kids.

• Haha
Reactions: Dogwelder

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT