ADVERTISEMENT

Who picked pitt in the Pick'em contest?

My wife (Mrs. Gambit) is a Pitt alum but she told me she picked Penn State. I married a smart one.:)
Why did she go to Pitt?

Fair, were you the guy who took the bus tour from Vegas to the Grand Canyon/Skywalk? If so, which tour company did you use?

Reactions: fairgambit
Why did she go to Pitt?

Fair, were you the guy who took the bus tour from Vegas to the Grand Canyon/Skywalk? If so, which tour company did you use?
My wife was accepted at Penn State but Pitt was less expensive. She commuted all 4 years and worked part time.
Yes, we did take the Skywalk tour out of Vegas. We used the Grand Canyon Tour Company (link below) and we thought it was very good. I can't recall the price, but it was reasonable and included the Skywalk fee. It included a stop at Hoover Dam where you got out and walked up to a bridge overlooking the Dam to get pictures. We boarded at the Bellagio and the bus was very cramped so we thought we had made a big mistake, but that bus made stops at a number of hotels and then took us to a depot where we got on a larger, very comfortable, scenic bus. I would rate the experience about 8 or 8.5 out of 10.
Link: http://grandcanyontourcompany.com

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT