ADVERTISEMENT

Who on the board will be at the Rose Bowl? And where are you sitting or standing?

ryoder1

Feb 17, 2007
I'll be there but have not bought tickets yet (live local). Rain in the forecast but don't worry it is Southern California.

It’s in the locals/ sponsors section but on the PSU side of the field.
Yep, PSU side but on the opposite end. PSU section will be generally sections 11-18. I think the Blue Band will be around section 13.

Reactions: psu00
Many Fans getting tickets through the PSU ticket office with the larger NL points are getting Section 18-L Rows 1 through 60+ seats.

I'll be there but don't know which section but very well could be in a Utah section given that I'll be attending with a Utah grad who is providing the seats. I just have to get there. I'll probably wear white out gear.

I read a review that said that the south side of the stadium, sections 21 ~ 27, have some great views of the mountains if you don't sit too low. also, said the first 20, or so, rows in the end zone at too flat and you can get some restricted views as people get up and walk in and out. Lastly, the end zone seats are benches (like the Beav) while the sidelines (1-8 and 15-22) are seats. I also have to wonder, if the sun will be a problem is you sit in the east side facing the sunset. I believe the game starts at 2pm and will finish ~ 5. The sun sets at 4:55 pm on Jan 2nd.

I read a review that said that the south side of the stadium, sections 21 ~ 27, have some great views of the mountains if you don't sit too low. also, said the first 20, or so, rows in the end zone at too flat and you can get some restricted views as people get up and walk in and out. Lastly, the end zone seats are benches (like the Beav) while the sidelines (1-8 and 15-22) are seats. I also have to wonder, if the sun will be a problem is you sit in the east side facing the sunset. I believe the game starts at 2pm and will finish ~ 5. The sun sets at 4:55 pm on Jan 2nd.
It will be cloudy and possibly a little rain so not the prettiest of days. My main priorities are to not pay a lot for tix and sit in the heart of the PSU section. Good tip about lower end zone seats. As for views, yes they are nice but you have views everywhere in that stadium. What I want of views is PSU finding the end zone all day long.

I sat in the end zone in the Rose Bowl after the '08 season and don't recall any problems with sun glare.

Reactions: Obliviax
I just got seats. South end zone section 24. About half way up the stadium. I hope I am up high enough to see the mountains (if the weather is clear) yet low enough to enjoy the game. I understand that baby there are no bad seats just better seats.

Man, seeing a ton of Penn staters on my flight to LA today. An entire family, six, wearing PSU rose bowl heart in first class. I’d say 20% off the flight. shocking!

Reactions: The Spin Meister
I'll be sitting first row 50 yard line of my couch. With my Jim Beam Peach. Hopefully celebrating a PSU beat down of Utah, or at least a win.

Reactions: joeaubie21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT