ADVERTISEMENT

Who gets in Bama or Texas?

Welp CBS' commentators at halftime even disagree with Ronald McDonald. Carry on, though.
Now you respect them? Interesting
I'm fine with the SEC being left out as that's a domino that destroys the NCAA. It just won't happen.

Dear god, please let the Sec get shut out of CFP. Wash, FSU, Mich and Tex would be awesome to hear the SEC whining.
It would be funny, but the biggest part is that SEC would really have no argument given the circumstances. It’s really a perfect storm of results that would force the CFP Committee hand.

It would be funny, but the biggest part is that SEC would really have no argument given the circumstances. It’s really a perfect storm of results that would force the CFP Committee hand.
Oh how I wish AL had lost last week as they should have. What would the committee do then. Precedent would have kept AL out but I'll bet that wouldn't have happened.

Oh how I wish AL had lost last week as they should have. What would the committee do then. Precedent would have kept AL out but I'll bet that wouldn't have happened.
That would have been easier. Then Georgia would have easily been in and there's no Bama/Texas H2H debate.

Georgia has won 29 of 30 even with this loss. I think a lot of people are going to be confused tomorrow even though they shouldn't be.

Actually the karma, if FSU wins, is guaranteed: Alabama out? 1978 karma. Texas out? 1969 karma.

The only chance Georgia has of making it is if both FSU and UM lose.
Honestly, why are you dropping them 5 spots for losing 1 game?
This doesn't make sense. I'm not saying it can't happen but winning a conference title doesn't mean you're a top 5 team

This year is the ultimate argument against eye tests, committees, subjectivity, and not having automatic qualifiers. Good riddance to this archaic post season.

Reactions: GSPMax
Why not? They lost their QB and the ACC is a joke
Cancel the ACC!!! All future seasons shall be canceled as its been determined by the Lando's of this world that the conference is a joke and there is no point in playing. Why play the season when going undefeated is useless. Everyone should portal immediately.

Cancel the ACC!!! All future seasons shall be canceled as its been determined by the Lando's of this world that the conference is a joke and there is no point in playing. Why play the season when going undefeated is useless. Everyone should portal immediately.
Ask Liberty

Funny how it was never the argument with Clemson when the ACC was even worse than it is now

FSU is not win and in. They must he impressive.
Georgia and Bama may get in with that scenario
Texas has no chance there fair or not that's just how it is. Moving to the SEC solves that problem for them in the future. Ohio State might still be ahead of Texas even if Texas wins today. Oklahoma State doesn't move the needle.
Cue the mental gymnastics for 2 SEC teams.
GA is amazing and everyone knows it so they are in. Alabama had a slow start but got better...everyone saw that, and they are now so good that they beat GA and so they are in.
Wash is in bc #3 beat #6
FSU has an awful SOS and we've been told that cheating in-season doesn't matter so the Cheaterines are in with a 3TD+ victory over the worst 10-2 team ever.

Cue the mental gymnastics for 2 SEC teams.
GA is amazing and everyone knows it so they are in. Alabama had a slow start but got better...everyone saw that, and they are now so good that they beat GA and so they are in.
Wash is in bc #3 beat #6
FSU has an awful SOS and we've been told that cheating in-season doesn't matter so the Cheaterines are in with a 3TD+ victory over the worst 10-2 team ever.
I mean, are you watching FSU-Louisville right now?

You watched bama vs 6-6 Auburn 7 days ago?
I did but this is completely different because we're still trying to figure out who FSU is without Jordan Travis
If Jordan Travis was healthy they'd be in but he's not. And this team we're watching shouldn't be in the playoff.

I did but this is completely different because we're still trying to figure out who FSU is without Jordan Travis
If Jordan Travis was healthy they'd be in but he's not. And this team we're watching shouldn't be in the playoff.

It is completely different. The full strength bama team that showed up a week ago is also alabama… Told you that loss would be forgotten the second they beat UGA.

It is completely different. The full strength bama team that showed up a week ago is also alabama… Told you that loss would be forgotten the second they beat UGA.
I'm confused--are you trying to say we aren't trying to evaluate FSU without Travis?

If PSU had won a game like that over Auburn, he’d be saying we shouldn’t even be allowed in a bowl let alone the playoffs.
I'm the same person that was never worried against Indiana and had no issues with that win

I’m saying bama was at full strength and looked like dogshit a week ago. They looked worse than fsu looks tonight.
They didn't look "worse" than FSU tonight. They played poorly but still showed the ability to run a functional offense. FSU looks worse than Iowa's offensively right now.

They didn't look "worse" than FSU tonight. They played poorly but still showed the ability to run a functional offense. FSU looks worse than Iowa's offensively right now.

This FSU defense wouldn’t give up 24 to Auburn.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT