ADVERTISEMENT

What's on the bar and what time does the drinking light shine?

Being on duty tomorrow and trying to be a good Catholic, we’re doing corned beef and cabbage tonight. So with that I’ll be indulging in pints of the black stuff.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
Thx. Me likey old fashioned's but can never seem to get it quite right.

Simple syrup...that reminds me, just about time to make sure I have mint planted and ready for Derby Day in May. (I do have a good Julep recipe)
I'm pretty basic, I use Proof syrup, 2 ozs bourbon, and often forget the orange. Bitters? Dammit, forgot them too.

For the white blisters get some lysine (amino acid tablet in with vitamins at pharmacy). Dissolve a couple tablets in salt water (saline or little hypersaline), have her gargle and swish in mouth 2 times during day. The blisters will be gone tomorrow.
Thanks. The doctor told us that and gave us a steroid for the inflammation. And an antibiotic for whatever else she's got.

Reactions: hlstone
Being on duty tomorrow and trying to be a good Catholic, we’re doing corned beef and cabbage tonight. So with that I’ll be indulging in pints of the black stuff.
Doesn't your bishop give a St. Patty's Friday dispensation? I mean, if we do it here in NoVa, surely you must have one wherever you are.

Yep, me too.
I kept scrolling and scrolling wondering when the post was going to come that he pulled it out. And did he ever pull it out. Pretty sure people I'm working with know I'm not working at this point lmfao. Thanks for the updates fellas

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone
Mrs a has been impressive so far. A glass of yellow spot, followed by an Irish mule (see above), then a country club pour of Sauvignon blanc with crab cakes.

Problem is, now she wants to “talk”.

9-B1-D3-F38-5839-4677-AA2-E-8327-F8-A2-E2-CD.jpg

Reactions: 82bordeaux
New Southern Revival Straight Bourbon Whiskey. I even used a glass for it. Too damn good to ruin it with anything else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT