ADVERTISEMENT

What if Drew Brees had Bill Belicheck as a head coach?

He's a pleasure to watch. I hated Penn State playing against him because he was so good. You have to respect his game. As they mentioned during today's game, he has three of the four highest season completion percentages of all time, including the highest (72.0%).

He's a pleasure to watch. I hated Penn State playing against him because he was so good. You have to respect his game. As they mentioned during today's game, he has three of the four highest season completion percentages of all time, including the highest (72.0%).
Amazing that the Chargers got rid of him for Rivers although Rivers is good in his own right. Can't believe Bree's was only a second rounder.

My mom's good friend's, son in law was his college room mate. He is a really good guy also . He stays at his house for a game here or there in NO and get together when Drew plays Colts in Indy

Reactions: ScottH
Amazing that the Chargers got rid of him for Rivers although Rivers is good in his own right. Can't believe Bree's was only a second rounder.
I never got why chargers did that either? Maybe because of his height and hoping for better ?

If Brees had Belicheck instead of Brady.......then Brees would hate Belicheck instead of Tom.

Brees has done well with the offensive system that N.O. Runs and the draft picks that N.O. had this year with a starting offensive lineman and Alvin Kamara have been homeruns........

He's the best throwing Big Ten QB I've ever seen play in person.

Drew Brees and Belichick with the Patriots...or with the Saints?

Belichick is a defensive coach, so this qualifies as a dumb question.

IIRC...He had a bad injury to his throwing shoulder. Were not sure he would recover

That's correct. Damage to both the labrum and rotator cuff. And the Chargers didn't "get rid of him." Because of the injouy, the contract they offered him was heavily loaded with incentives as opposed to guaranteed money. Drees opted for free agency. The Dolphins wouldn't sign him because of the injury and the rest is history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT