ADVERTISEMENT

We get Ole Miss in peach

Four, count 'em, FOUR SEC teams in the CFP/NY6. Moving the SEC in and FSU out opened up Louisville's slot for another SEC squad. Follow the money
5 future Big Ten and 5 future SEC teams with FSU and Liberty being the other 2. That's how it truly should be.

I’m good!
I find Lane Kiffin entertaining, especially when he trolls Saban. Other than that, not a big fan of this matchup. We had 2 close losses. They lost by 14 to Alabama and 35 to Georgia. Unless we have a bunch of opt-outs I'll be disappointed if we don't win by at least 10 points. Oh well. At least it's not Liberty or Tulane.

Booked flight and hotel. Any idea which side is Penn State bench? Scoping tix online and deciding whether to wait for NLC. Thanks for any info.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Booked flight and hotel. Any idea which side is Penn State bench? Scoping tix online and deciding whether to wait for NLC. Thanks for any info.
Found this on the Chick fil a Peach bowl site
  • Which team will be on the home side for the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl?
    • The higher-ranked team will be considered the home team for the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl and will be on the Section 108C-112C side of the field. The lower-ranked team will be considered the visiting team and will be on the Section 126C-130C side of the field.

Also, let's not forget that FSU is actively trying to leave the ACC. I'm sure "Boo" Corrigan, also the AD at NCSU, hasn't forgotten. (seriously, can only idiotic Southrons run the CFP?)

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
Found this on the Chick fil a Peach bowl site
  • Which team will be on the home side for the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl?
    • The higher-ranked team will be considered the home team for the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl and will be on the Section 108C-112C side of the field. The lower-ranked team will be considered the visiting team and will be on the Section 126C-130C side of the field.
Thanks so much— can always count on smart Engineers!!

I find Lane Kiffin entertaining, especially when he trolls Saban. Other than that, not a big fan of this matchup. We had 2 close losses. They lost by 14 to Alabama and 35 to Georgia. Unless we have a bunch of opt-outs I'll be disappointed if we don't win by at least 10 points. Oh well. At least it's not Liberty or Tulane.
yep. at least it isn't Liberty or SMU or Tulane. It is a good solid match up with both teams getting a solid test.

Ole Miss beat Miss, TTech, Mercer Tulane, Ga Tech, LSU, Ark, Auburn, Vandy, Tamu, LA Monroe.

Ole Miss lost to; AL, GA.

So their quality win was vs LSU who lost three games. Of course, we beat both WVU and Iowa.

Toss up.

I’m good!
Joe probably is too...
609151ffbb51840006cd90a6.jpeg

Also, let's not forget that FSU is actively trying to leave the ACC. I'm sure "Boo" Corrigan, also the AD at NCSU, hasn't forgotten. (seriously, can only idiotic Southrons run the CFP?)
Well the rest of the ACC got screwed by FSU not making the CFP because that’s one fewer NY6 bowl for them and a ton of money left on the table.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
I know I will get stoned and criticized by the loyalists and Kool Aid drinkers here, but I have never felt so unsatisfied and unrewarded by a 10 win season. Maybe it's the hangover of another season of losing to Ohio St and Michigan, but I just have an empty feeling in my gut after this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT