ADVERTISEMENT

VIDEO: 4 Time National Prep Champ.... Beau Barlett

The kid is so awesome. I loved him 2 years ago but he is maturing and jumping levels before our eyes. I think he has a real good shot at having Cael start him next year. I can see AA right out of the gate.

Next on my A list of must gets is VanNess - a hammer.

The kid is so awesome. I loved him 2 years ago but he is maturing and jumping levels before our eyes. I think he has a real good shot at having Cael start him next year. I can see AA right out of the gate.

Next on my A list of must gets is VanNess - a hammer.
2 years ago I thought you said Bartlett was tapering off?

Reactions: nitlion6
Beast. Would love to see him go as a Freshman, at 41 or 49, whichever Nick Lee doesn't want.

I think Cael getting Busiello may be in his plan of the 149/157 issue. Bartlett is damn good, but I also think Cael would like to see everyone RS. I seem to remember him saying something to that effect after the 2015 “plan”.

I think Cael getting Busiello may be in his plan of the 149/157 issue. Bartlett is damn good, but I also think Cael would like to see everyone RS. I seem to remember him saying something to that effect after the 2015 “plan”.
That's probably his preference but some guys are good enough to go right from the start a la RBY, Hall (though it wasn't the plan all along) and maybe Bartlett?

Not me, I have been saying here was at the top of my list for must get for 2 years if not 3
I can vouch for your Beau Bartlett love Goggles. I discovered this forum last March and decided to read thru some older threads and you definitely identified Beau as a "high priority recruit". I've watch him since his freshman yr and felt he resembled the PSU style of scoring points & giving maximum effort by dominating opponents. As phenomenal a wrestler he is, he's equally an extra special mature young man. I compliment his parents for how they have raised him. His post match finals interview showed that he's very excited to carry on the PSU tradition. WE ARE very lucky to have him represent us.

Rival HS teams but he has to persuade VanNess - what a one-two that would be. Where is SPYKER when we need him. Is Willie working this angle?

Reactions: Ja1339
Bartlett will have to be in lineup right away ,because Nick Lee will have to move up to 149 and Bartlett moves in at 141. The big question is at 125 , will Robbie Howard be ready after a lost senior year. Maybe bring in a portal transfer at 125, I have one in mind coming off a red shirt and will have 2 yrs left.

Bartlett will have to be in lineup right away ,because Nick Lee will have to move up to 149 and Bartlett moves in at 141. The big question is at 125 , will Robbie Howard be ready after a lost senior year. Maybe bring in a portal transfer at 125, I have one in mind coming off a red shirt and will have 2 yrs left.
Did Robbie ever return to the mats after the injury?

May I ask why you mention Nick Lee will have to move up? I haven't heard that he's having any trouble at 141.

Yes, he is in states and wrestled on Feb 22 .so maybe he is good to go, but it was a shoulder so there's that to worry about.
OK. Thanks. Maybe I missed it, but don't remember reading anything about him on this board.

Nick has never weighed 149 in his life. He’ll defend his 141 title next year. Book it!!

Nick has never weighed 149 in his life. He’ll defend his 141 title next year. Book it!!

Highly doubt he’s never weighed more than 149 considering he’s wrestled 141 for 3 years. But also likely expect to see him still at 141 next year.

Highly doubt he’s never weighed more than 149 considering he’s wrestled 141 for 3 years. But also likely expect to see him still at 141 next year.
Really - you think his walking around weight is under 150? Even in the summer?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT