ADVERTISEMENT

Very early Iowa vs Penn State predictions

Probably one of the most revealing interviews I've seen with Spencer was one with him and DeSanto together. They both came across as very likeable young men, and Spencer was comfortable talking about his only HS loss with DeSanto right there with him. It was pretty obvious that they have developed a good friendship. Spencer is not one to waste a lot of energy dwelling on a past that cannot be changed.

Kaleb Young who at birth spoke Groundhogese has announced 6 more weeks of winter.
giphy.gif

So ... what is (a) the best (realistic) case scenario; (b) the worst case scenario; and (c) the most likely scenario for the Iowa dual on Friday, Feb. 12th?

Here are some possibilities:

Worst (realistic) Scenario: 1 win (probably Brooks)

Best (realistic) Scenario: 5-6 wins (RBY, N. Lee, Berge in a slight upset, J. Lee if no Marinelli, Brooks and Beard in an upset)

Most Likely Scenario: 2-4 wins (some combination of the above)

Projected Order of Certainty for Wins:

1. Brooks
2. Joe Lee (vs. Kelly not Marinelli)
3. Nick Lee
4. RBY
5. Berge
6. Beard
7. Starocci
8. Nevills
9. Whoever goes at 149
10. Whoever goes at 125 (or forfeits)

Thoughts? Score predictions?

Reactions: Lumpy Johnson
Probably one of the most revealing interviews I've seen with Spencer was one with him and DeSanto together. They both came across as very likeable young men, and Spencer was comfortable talking about his only HS loss with DeSanto right there with him. It was pretty obvious that they have developed a good friendship. Spencer is not one to waste a lot of energy dwelling on a past that cannot be changed.

The Desanto vision quest story is noble, but funny. Anyone who thinks Spencer wouldn’t have tilted Desanto like a pinball machine en route to another tech fall, if not for a bum knee, is nut-nut-nutty.

The Desanto vision quest story is noble, but funny. Anyone who thinks Spencer wouldn’t have tilted Desanto like a pinball machine en route to another tech fall, if not for a bum knee, is nut-nut-nutty.
Trivia: How many regular decisions did Spencer Lee have in four years of Pa AA State?
Left the “S” off for Rhino,so he wouldnt get confused:cool:

My only quibble: TnT smacking him in the face has got absolutely nothing to do with Spencer’s drive, passion and ferocity on the mat. The kid is incredibly gifted, hardworking, focused and talented. When he steps on the mat he’s a warrior. Those traits and that appetite for destroying his foes would be there with or without Brands’ superfluous, theatrical face slapping.
Agreed, Lee was winning World titles long before TnT started slappin him. Actually kind of a dick move IYTAI.

Don't hold us in suspense, what the hell does it mean?

Bordeaux, I say a prayer for you every time you bring up living with 6 women. You are the only person I know that the Pope has announced the Beatification while they were still alive.

Reactions: 82bordeaux

Bordeaux, I say a prayer for you every time you bring up living with 6 women. You are the only person I know that the Pope has announced the Beatification while they were still alive.
Well the wine must help, alot of wine...

If you would just think about it, you would get it...

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
I'm good guys, I'm a middle child and I now have Bordeaux's middle child on retainer to help me with this new stuff.

My Lord, is Bordeaux's wife a heck of a negotiator.

Reactions: 82bordeaux
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT