ADVERTISEMENT

UVA-BosieSt Game

GregInPitt

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
USC
Spent some time in Charlottesville, and an old BBall buddie of mine was a team captain at UVA, but only tuned in to see if they were good enough to give pitt their 7th loss of this season..... they can probably beat Rice.

UVA QB just let go a sweet deep throw for a TD, that will also play well against the pitt secondary.....

My wife is a UVA grad and I always try to keep an eye on whether they win or lose. I was surprised that they beat Indiana last week, but now that they traveled to Boise and won, maybe they are turning things around. Also, even though Penn State is benefiting from the spread/RPO, it's refreshing to see schools that haven't yet jumped on the spread/RPO bandwagon.

Reactions: Nashville Lion
My wife is a UVA grad and I always try to keep an eye on whether they win or lose. I was surprised that they beat Indiana last week, but now that they traveled to Boise and won, maybe they are turning things around. Also, even though Penn State is benefiting from the spread/RPO, it's refreshing to see schools that haven't yet jumped on the spread/RPO bandwagon.
Huh!

My son just graduated from UVA Law school so I was able to enjoy the Boise State game last night. The Cavalier's coach has them turned around and I expect they will do some damage in the ACC this year.

Reactions: Nashville Lion

Ummm..... Indiana beat UVA handily 34-17

Ranger Dan...my wife is UVA alum too. I am glad to see them doing well...now if they can only beat Va tech this year and snap that streak.

:confused:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT