ADVERTISEMENT

Unofficial PSU vs MI thread

Ball game....better win 4 straight now if we want to dance...that's a bad loss at home but I'm sure we'll hear excuses now. Watkins didn't play...the refs hate us...blah, blah, blah. Overcome or lose. We lost and were outplayed.

Bostic being the guy with the ball in the final 2 minutes of the game is a joke, he's awful offensively.

Ball game....better win 4 straight now if we want to dance...that's a bad loss at home but I'm sure we'll hear excuses now. Watkins didn't play...the refs hate us...blah, blah, blah. Overcome or lose. We lost and were outplayed.
The refs suck and so do you...troll

TIL that a loss to a top 25 team that's ranked higher than us in every metric is a "bad loss".

TIL that a loss to a top 25 team that's ranked higher than us in every metric is a "bad loss".

It's a bad loss in the sense we can't afford to lose any games if we want to go to the tournament. We need quality wins. We won't get one in the first round of the B1G

Great recruiter. Poor coach. No coherent sets. Terrible turnovers off of inbounds passes. Terrible free throw shooting. In most things which can be coached they are poor.

I'm surprised they even had a shot without Watkins. Not sure what team you think you're watching. This is penn state. It makes the tournament once per decade of you didn't know.

I'm surprised they even had a shot without Watkins. Not sure what team you think you're watching. This is penn state. It makes the tournament once per decade of you didn't know.

What does the past have to do with this team? I'm told over and over how great this team is...you know, unless there's any adversity. Have we lost a game in which there wasn't an excuse made?

Please ignore this 78 b@#$%. Her act is old. Probably Dave Jones posting pi$$$ed that he has to watch the game.
Agree. I am not one to get in a pissing match with another PSU “fan” but this 78 prick is intentionally posting BS just to be a contrarian. Clearly not a fan.

Michigan switching to a zone defense totally flipped the momentum of the game.

Right, good coaches have a plan for that. Some form of zone offense. Or even a motion offense instead of spreading the floor and waiting for a miracle from Carr as an offensive philosophy.

Agree. I am not one to get in a pissing match with another PSU “fan” but this 78 prick is intentionally posting BS just to be a contrarian. Clearly not a fan.

I'm not a cheerleader...there's a difference. And others agree with me--as per always--just don't those that think they control how everyone on the board must think

Bench out scored 34-6.

That’s tough to overcome
NIT bound. They will lose to Nebraska and probably the first game of tournament. Stevens is inconsistent and Reaves can't score. Michigan's 6th man had 19 points. I hope we recruit Leo O'Boyle from Scranton Prep. 6'8"" junior that can shoot from anywhere on the floor. He had 34 tonight and had 30 against Parkland. He started at QB and they won the championship and he also had an 85 touchdown run. They lost to Middletown who played in the state finals.

NIT bound. They will lose to Nebraska and probably the first game of tournament. Stevens is inconsistent and Reaves can't score. Michigan's 6th man had 19 points. I hope we recruit Leo O'Boyle from Scranton Prep. 6'8"" junior that can shoot from anywhere on the floor. He had 34 tonight and had 30 against Parkland. He started at QB and they won the championship and he also had an 85 touchdown run. They lost to Middletown who played in the state finals.
Considering we are looking at playing one of the bottom 4 teams in the conf first, us with full rest and with them playing the day before, your post is very overly pessimistic.

Yes it's not Duke. It's a good NCAA team and a great Penn State team. Are you sure whoever you're arguing with exists?

"a great Penn State team" doesn't even make sense. We've had better teams that were locks to make the NCAAs at this point of the season. You're reaching.

This is a very average team yet very few here want to acknowledge that

We can all be excited about what may happen next year and the possibility we find a way to make the field of 68 this year but we should be able to have a real discussion about where this team is right now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT