ADVERTISEMENT

Top 100 HS football recruits and where they're going (link)

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
It's refreshing to see so many PSU recruits mentioned in this Top 100 but Ohio is killing it. We can only interpret it to mean we have raised the bar for Ohio. Franklin is known for doing more with less and up until now it has been proven! Ohio has difficulty beating us. And so The Ashtabula Miracle must recruit 'lights out' in order to stay ahead in this arms race. If enough pressure is applied I predict he'll fold like a cheap suit and quit like he did at Florida.

I overheard the ESPN talking heads today. They said Clemson gets 67% of its recruits from four states: NC, SC, GA and FL. In addition, they got the #1 recruit in five states. The moral of the story: never underestimate what winning does for recruiting. If a swine merchant like Dabo can recruit successfully then imagine what an erudite can do. In short, we are... coming! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Anyway, enjoy...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...tional-signing-day/ss-BBIPsgG?ocid=spartandhp

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Looks like half of Georgia's class is in top 100. They really killed it this year.

Boy have they.. Anndd did you see the start they got next years recruiting?? F'in A.. They have 7 recruits committed currently: 3 x 5* and 4 x 4* .... Are you kidding me?!

It's refreshing to see so many PSU recruits mentioned in this Top 100 but Ohio is killing it. We can only interpret it to mean we have raised the bar for Ohio. Franklin is known for doing more with less and up until now it has been proven! Ohio has difficulty beating us. And so The Ashtabula Miracle must recruit 'lights out' in order to stay ahead in this arms race. If enough pressure is applied I predict he'll fold like a cheap suit and quit like he did at Florida.

I overheard the ESPN talking heads today. They said Clemson gets 67% of its recruits from four states: NC, SC, GA and FL. In addition, they got the #1 recruit in five states. The moral of the story: never underestimate what winning does for recruiting. If a swine merchant like Dabo can recruit successfully then imagine what an erudite can do. In short, we are... coming! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Anyway, enjoy...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...tional-signing-day/ss-BBIPsgG?ocid=spartandhp

Clemson's QB recruit Trevor Lawrence sucked in the Army AA game.

100 slides? I am 73 and retired yet still don't have the time for that. How about a simple list? I bet most people here who go through the list do it at work while being paid.

Reactions: grinagrin

Anyway, enjoy...

1. How many coaches wouldn't like to bring in as much talent as they could? And I wouldn't worry too much about Meyer's future. He left Florida because they wouldn't give him the level of control over the program that he wanted; turned down the job at ND for the same reason; got what he wanted at Ohio State and manged to get a university president fired in the bargain. Like him or not, the man is good.

2. Given the audience, soliloquizing like Shakespeare probably won't cut it for most. If your market craves bacon, sell 'em pork bellies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT