ADVERTISEMENT

Tomlin the Moron.

It was pouring rain genius. Again, do you understand anything about football? Nope.

They did what they needed and completed what was necessary at a clip that If it were that easy, the Baltimore QB should have been able to do that.
In rain you don't have to check down. Receivers have the advantage on footage.
Baltimore didn't have their top 3 receivers or top back playing but you obviously know yet, right?

Baltimore didn't have their top 3 receivers or top back playing but you obviously know yet, right?

This is what Steelers fandom has become I guess. Celebrating sweeping teams that are resting players and celebrating not having losing seasons. Rivalry was better when the Steelers strived to be better than mediocre. Tomlin can't evaluate QBs. Basically everything he's accomplished with Pittsburgh was with that hall of famer who was already on the roster when he got there.

But since we're celebrating the frivolous.

Point differential since 2019.
Ravens +654
Steelers -30

Lamar has only started 4 games against Pittsburgh in that stretch.

Reactions: LandoComando
Earlier in the week, the imbecile was babbling about playing Pickett. There's something wrong with the guy.

Reactions: shifix
So who do the Stillers face in the playoffs?
Everybody is talking about the Steelers and Ravens in the Playoffs, but don't sleep on the Browns in that division as they might have the best defense in the league. I also saw that the entire AFC North ended up with winning records including the Bengals who finished 9-8. That is one TOUGH division. Count on the Bengals being better next year when Joe Burrow returns

Last edited:
The Bills can be either the No. 2 or the No. 7 seed. The Steelers can be either the No. 6 or No. 7 seed depending on the outcome of tonight's game.

A Buffalo win over the Dolphins means the Bills m host the Steelers in the wild-card round. A Dolphins win would mean that the Bills and Dolphins meet again in Miami in the wild-card round, and the Steelers would travel to Kansas City.

I have no allusions of a Super Bowl run, but with a 10-7 record, making or not making the playoffs where I'm pretty sure Tomlin loses (Watt's injury being one of many), won't have a huge impact on drafting position, maybe from 16 to 20? I'm especially interested in how Rudolph does in a playoff game. Is he a poor man's Purdy, or another Dobbs? I mean if he plays well, you gotta sign him to be the starting QB for next year, don't you?

Reactions: Ski and dswartz
Everybody is talking about the Steelers and Ravens in the Playoffs, but don't sleep on the Browns in that division as they might have the best defense in the league. I also saw that the entire AFC North ended up with winning records including the Bengals who finished 9-8. That is one TOUGH division. Count on the Bengals being better next year when Joe Burrow returns
Yep. The 4 teams played a total of 44 games outside of the AFC North and finished 31-13, an amazing +18!

I have no allusions of a Super Bowl run, but with a 10-7 record, making or not making the playoffs where I'm pretty sure Tomlin loses (Watt's injury being one of many), won't have a huge impact on drafting position, maybe from 16 to 20? I'm especially interested in how Rudolph does in a playoff game. Is he a poor man's Purdy, or another Dobbs? I mean if he plays well, you gotta sign him to be the starting QB for next year, don't you?
Bigger question: if Rudolph becomes the starter next year, does he replace Pickett in those Levin Furniture and Cochran Auto commercials?

You watched every play but forgot about the fumble at the end of the first half costing Pittsburgh points?
You clearly not watch much football other than your teams--if you even watch those
Not everyone can be as perfect as you.

One problem for you though, I forgot more about football, sports, and competition than you’ll ever know.

Reactions: dswartz
Is that how it works in Madden?

Here in the real world, Mason’s performance was superlative…rain or no.

You must be a professional argument.

Either at Bill's or at KC is going to be a loss especially without Watt. Just think if the Stillers could have beaten 2 win Arizona and 2 win NE at home....Tomlin will never get a pass for that.

Amen to that. Not just this year either. This is a constant with him and his staff. Shit the bed against teams they should be able to handle at home no less

Reactions: dswartz
Is that how it works in Madden?

Here in the real world, Mason’s performance was superlative…rain or no.

You must be a professional argument.
The receiver knows where he's going. The defender reacts. This is common knowledge.

Either at Bill's or at KC is going to be a loss especially without Watt. Just think if the Stillers could have beaten 2 win Arizona and 2 win NE at home....Tomlin will never get a pass for that.
With the Miami loss, Steelers go to Buffalo with Miami off to play KC. Browns off to Houston

Wouldn’t they be o. The same place?

The Buffalo - Pitt game will be one to watch. The unknown is which Josh Allen we see. He can make some rally stupid, head-scratching decisions at times but then look spectacular all at once

Reactions: bison13
The Buffalo - Pitt game will be one to watch. The unknown is which Josh Allen we see. He can make some rally stupid, head-scratching decisions at times but then look spectacular all at once
Yet even when he does that they typically find ways to win because he's so good he makes up for it. Plus, their D is underrated.

Cleveland-Houston, Dallas-Green Bay and Detroit-LA Rams are the best 3 games IMO
KC-Miami are both a shell of themselves, Philly self-destructed but gets Tampa and then Buffalo is favored by 9 for a reason. If Watt was playing I'd feel like there's an outside shot but the Steelers can cover TEs--Knox and Kinkaid are going to be a problem.

With Fitzpatrick back can that help control/contain Allen better? Who knows.

The Stillers have a shot but not much of one. Rudolph has to play the game of his life, running game needs to be excellent and Allen has to play sub par with a turnover or two. I highly doubt all that happens.

The Stillers have a shot but not much of one. Rudolph has to play the game of his life, running game needs to be excellent and Allen has to play sub par with a turnover or two. I highly doubt all that happens.
I feel like Porter will struggle with Diggs.

The team that made out is the Browns, who have a better record as the wild card team than the Texans who won their division.

In the meantime, Bengals quarterback's girlfriend made quite a splash in yesterday's game

nfl-fans-in-love-bengals-870452854.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Little J

I believe Kazzee is back as well. I think he had the playoff ban lifted during his appeal.

I feel like Porter will struggle with Diggs.

The team that made out is the Browns, who have a better record as the wild card team than the Texans who won their division.

In the meantime, Bengals quarterback's girlfriend made quite a splash in yesterday's game

nfl-fans-in-love-bengals-870452854.jpg
The Browns could do some damage and have a good shot of beating the Ravens next week. Although before we get there don't sleep on the Texans. Stroud is the real deal and they have momentum and confidence by essentially winning their first playoff game on the road vs the Colts. Although my counter to that is if the Dolts back can catch a 8 yard pass we could easily be talking about Indy vs the Browns.

Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT