ADVERTISEMENT

Tomlin the Moron.

Ravens backups look absolutely fine against the Steelers--predictably.
Lamar threw away the first game. We'll see if Huntley helps the Steelers today.

Reactions: pennstatepelly
Agree but to be fair , the Steelers have as many or more backups in. 3, 4, 5 deep in some spots.

Steelers probably had as many back-up’s in as Baltimore. Ravens look brutally soft.

I am sure they will be hoping not to see Pgh again.

Reactions: dswartz
Steelers probably had as many back-up’s in as Baltimore. Ravens look brutally soft.

I am sure they will be hoping not to see Pgh again.
Didn't have nearly as many backups in
Their wet dream is we get in and they play us without Watt

Tomlin gets the Steelers to 10-7 in the AFC North. If the Bungles beat the Brownies tomorrow, I think it'll be the first time that all teams in a division have winning records. And did it with guys off the street and pulling them out of retirement. I have my critiques of Tomlin but the job he has done this season has been special. Not many coaches could have dealt with the volume of injuries.

Reactions: royboy and bison13
Check the stats Handleman. And did he not play a nice game today?
Did you watch the game?
First pass, should have picked. After that they didn't trust him to do anything. Everything underneath except a long incompletion toward DJ. He had zero pocket awareness--rewatch the last drive of the first half when he cost us points. He wasn't good today.

Tomlin gets the Steelers to 10-7 in the AFC North. If the Bungles beat the Brownies tomorrow, I think it'll be the first time that all teams in a division have winning records. And did it with guys off the street and pulling them out of retirement. I have my critiques of Tomlin but the job he has done this season has been special. Not many coaches could have dealt with the volume of injuries.
He lost to NE and Arizona at home back to back weeks. It's not special when that happens.

Reactions: republion
Didn't have nearly as many backups in
Their wet dream is we get in and they play us without Watt
Christ, the Steelers were playing guys off the taxi squad. They lost NFL’s defensive player of game with score tied. Who was out on Ravens other than the great Lamar?

Whoever they had in there looked really soft. Better have significant upgrades of those sitting out.

Reactions: bison13
Did you watch the game?
First pass, should have picked. After that they didn't trust him to do anything. Everything underneath except a long incompletion toward DJ. He had zero pocket awareness--rewatch the last drive of the first half when he cost us points. He wasn't good today.
Mason? You can not be serious. He did exactly what was needed…he has zero turnovers in 3 games…he made the clutch throws when needed - including the back-breaker and completed 90% of his passes in monsoon conditions.

You obviously have not played or know much about sports. For not having played for several years and coming off the taxi squad in 3 must win games, he has been absolutely brilliant.

I guess he should have been 20-20?

Christ, the Steelers were playing guys off the taxi squad. They lost NFL’s defensive player of game with score tied. Who was out on Ravens other than the great Lamar?

Whoever they had in there looked really soft. Better have significant upgrades of those sitting out.
You're unware the Ravens were without people other than Lamar? Did you watch the game?

Mason? You can not be serious. He did exactly what was needed…he has zero turnovers in 3 games…he made the clutch throws when needed - including the back-breaker and completed 90% of his passes in monsoon conditions.

You obviously have not played or know much about sports. For not having played for several years and coming off the taxi squad in 3 must win games, he has been absolutely brilliant.

I guess he should have been 20-20?
He turned the ball over today so clearly you didn't watch the game

With or without watt, only team I might rather face is the jags.
Right? Buffalo, Miami, Houston and KC all have game changers on offense. Cleveland has a better defense than us
Regardless of spin--Mason would be the worst QB on paper going into the playoffs

Right? Buffalo, Miami, Houston and KC all have game changers on offense. Cleveland has a better defense than us
Regardless of spin--Mason would be the worst QB on paper going into the playoffs

Maybe minshew is worse if the colts pull it off tonight?

You're unware the Ravens were without people other than Lamar? Did you watch the game?
Easy. Of course I was aware a few Ravens opted out. I just asked who - other than Lamar. I think their little wideout from BC sat too.

Those who played were bullied.

Steelers secondary is garbage aside from JPJ and without Minkah.
The moron is 7 of last 8 over the ratbirds - including 4 in a row in Charm City.

Moron indeed!

Today’s treat was showing Ravens as soft (exactly how you lose 4 home games in a row in NFL to any team).

Reactions: royboy
No injuries and a chance Josh Allen gets eliminated from the playoffs before they even begin. Great day for Baltimore.

No injuries and a chance Josh Allen gets eliminated from the playoffs before they even begin. Great day for Baltimore.
I have no dog in the Pitt-Baltimore fight but what am I missing? Baltimore still has the #1 seed while sitting and resting key players today for the Playoffs. Pittsburgh's playoff spot is still up in the air and might not even get in.

Easy. Of course I was aware a few Ravens opted out. I just asked who - other than Lamar. I think their little wideout from BC sat too.

Those who played were bullied.

Oh yes, I forgot that bogus sack call. Fair enough. He was still brilliant under the conditions.
He's was "adequate" at best tonight
Half of their starters were out. If you watched the game why are you asking who sat out? You continually bash Baltimore and claim they're scared of Pittsburgh yet if you watched the game you're not even aware of who didn't play for them today?

is this psubiomed?

I have no dog in the Pitt-Baltimore fight but what am I missing? Baltimore still has the #1 seed while sitting and resting key players today for the Playoffs. Pittsburgh's playoff spot is still up in the air and might not even get in.
That's his point. Baltimore came out injury free--losing to Pittsburgh could help eliminate Buffalo

Ask Macwhatever, he’s the one out getting a tattoo to commemorate the Steelers sweep of the Ravens…

Half of their starters were out. If you watched the game why are you asking who sat out? You continually bash Baltimore and claim they're scared of Pittsburgh yet if you watched the game you're not even aware of who didn't play for them today?

is this psubiomed?
Ok…who were the 11 starters that did not play the Baltimore?

I am very aware a handful of Ravens did not play. 7/8 and 4 straight on road?

Baltimore should be afraid - see above. Lamar’s 4th grade Wonderlic insulate from these facts. But he contributed mightily to them.

Ask Macwhatever, he’s the one out getting a tattoo to commemorate the Steelers sweep of the Ravens…

is this psubiomed?
Adequate? 90% completed passes? Good grief, what would adequate look like?

Ok…who were the 11 starters that did not play the Baltimore?

I am very aware a handful of Ravens did not play. 7/8 and 4 straight on road?

Baltimore should be afraid - see above. Lamar’s 4th grade Wonderlic insulate from these facts. But he contributed mightily to them.
If you watched the game, which you clearly didn't, tell me who didn't play? They showed it repeatedly. I don't even think you know who the starters are for the Ravens. Hence "little WR from BC"
No one is afraid of the Steelers.

Adequate? 90% completed passes? Good grief, what would adequate look like?
Check down, check down, check down, check down
Almost half his yardage came on one throw
He was better than Pickett or Mitch but that's not the goal
We all know if the Steelers make the playoffs they have the worst QB in the AFC in not the entire playoff
This isn't defending Lamar or Baltimore--it's about being honest about the Steelers

If you watched the game, which you clearly didn't, tell me who didn't play? They showed it repeatedly. I don't even think you know who the starters are for the Ravens. Hence "little WR from BC"
No one is afraid of the Steelers.
Oh get over yourself.

I watched every play. Who are these great Ravens that were out? Pittsburgh was missing some players as well. Minkah Fitzpatrick ring a bell? TJ Watt?

The Ravens were bullied. The could not stop a simple smash play up the middle. All night.

They face the Steelers again? It will 8/9. Why should I expect anything different?

Reactions: summitlion1
Check down, check down, check down, check down
Almost half his yardage came on one throw
He was better than Pickett or Mitch but that's not the goal
We all know if the Steelers make the playoffs they have the worst QB in the AFC in not the entire playoff
This isn't defending Lamar or Baltimore--it's about being honest about the Steelers
It was pouring rain genius. Again, do you understand anything about football? Nope.

They did what they needed and completed what was necessary at a clip that If it were that easy, the Baltimore QB should have been able to do that.

Oh get over yourself.

I watched every play. Who are these great Ravens that were out? Pittsburgh was missing some players as well. Minkah Fitzpatrick ring a bell? TJ Watt?

The Ravens were bullied. The could not stop a simple smash play up the middle. All night.

They face the Steelers again? It will 8/9. Why should I expect anything different?
You watched every play but forgot about the fumble at the end of the first half costing Pittsburgh points?
You clearly not watch much football other than your teams--if you even watch those

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT