ADVERTISEMENT

Tomlin letting a 2-10 hang around

CoastGuard2018

Jul 25, 2017
May not age well but it would be typical for Tomlin to blow this type of game. Never have seen a coach who gets such a free pass after not having won a playoff game in over half a decade.

Reactions: shifix
May not age well but it would be typical for Tomlin to blow this type of game. Never have seen a coach who gets such a free pass after not having won a playoff game in over half a decade.
Every Steelers game this year has been like this. Him moving in could be best for him and the Steelers. He can go to LAC and try to fix that.

Every year his teams crap the bed against struggling teams. Maybe they’ll play better in the 2nd half with Trubisky and in a monsoon.

Worst decision was taking Pickett in the first round, or any round. His ceiling is being a below average, marginal armed NFL QB. I love the steelers getting JP Jr, but I'd rather have had Levis come in and make a backup out of Pickett. Levis has an NFL arm.

Over the years I've come to call these games (home against a NFC team with a losing record) a "TOMLIN SPECIAL". Rarely does he win them. Steelers need to move on from the "I've never had a losing season" coach unless the has become the new "Standard".

This guy Tomlin has not been held accountable in ten years, just as spin said. He ROUTINELY LOSES games like this to horrible teams EVERY SEASON. The Pittsburgh media needs to get the hell off his jock and start being honest.

This guy Tomlin has not been held accountable in ten years, just as spin said. He ROUTINELY LOSES games like this to horrible teams EVERY SEASON. The Pittsburgh media needs to get the hell off his jock and start being honest.
Biggest issue is no discipline. A bunch of self centered prima Donna Me Me Me Me idiots.

There is no excuse but I’m sure he’ll think of something.

Worst decision was taking Pickett in the first round, or any round. His ceiling is being a below average, marginal armed NFL QB. I love the steelers getting JP Jr, but I'd rather have had Levis come in and make a backup out of Pickett. Levis has an NFL arm.
J
I love watching Prickhead getting his ass handed to him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT