ADVERTISEMENT

This match never gets old - classic Noodle Arms

As he was with Cenzo, DT prescient yet again: "Their matches come down to one scramble."

Reactions: diggerpup
Gotta say: Greg Martin handled it pretty well. Split screen shows him obviously upset (what parent wouldn't be?) but continuing to film after the match ended. Meanwhile, Tan Tom looked away.

Listening to the build-up I still get knots in my stomach.
We will see a lot more great matches, but we may never see such an incredible scenario again.

and this version is the best too. loved this feature of the coverage.

Their final review of the sequence shows lots of fan reactions. Interesting to pick out a fan who jumps up at first and watch the fan’s reactions change, during the dozen seconds that made history.

With Ahia State taking beatings all over the place - on and off the playing field - I thought watching this again would be a hoot

I re-watched this match about a month after it happened. I have a 70" 4K resolution TV. I discovered the slow motion feature shows it at a rate of 60 frames per second and absolutely crystal clear. So I watched the end........pushing the forward button and getting 60 photos per second. It was AMAZING. Watching Bo try the elevator move….abandon it.....and then try again.....to perfection.....watching the look on their faces change and the spit shooting out of Myles' mouth...….just a stunning turn of events. Watching Myles on his knees wiping his mouth took only about 3 seconds.....but watching 180 frames....it seemed like forever....I felt sorry for him. The changing look on the parents faces and the coaches faces was really incredible. Easily my favorite match EVER. ….. Never skimp on your TV :)

That was my first NCAAs, and the buzz in the arena was incredible. Such a mix of shock, awe, rejection, elation! I imagine when Cenzo stuck Imar 2 years ago it was somewhat similar, but wow, I'll never forget Bo flipping the script like that.

Reactions: diggerpup and T J
That was my first NCAAs, and the buzz in the arena was incredible. Such a mix of shock, awe, rejection, elation! I imagine when Cenzo stuck Imar 2 years ago it was somewhat similar, but wow, I'll never forget Bo flipping the script like that.
I would say the Bo match happened too quickly vs Cenzo. Two years ago there was a huge build up and the thought of 5 in a row 'wow' factor and the championship already wrapped up. Last year it was a quick 'wow' with we just won the Nats. I think the 5 match run, with Cenzo and Bo winning was incredulous.

Favorite part is the guys about four rows back celebrating what they thought was a Brooks pin. Guy in the white shirt prancing through the aisles like a cabana boy only to have his soul crushed
Yeah, him and his buddy in black are real knowledgeable wrestling fans no doubt. Here’s a tip boys - it never goes well for the guy being spladled

Favorite part is the guys about four rows back celebrating what they thought was a Brooks pin. Guy in the white shirt prancing through the aisles like a cabana boy only to have his soul crushed
One of my favorite parts is during the celebration when Bo throws his head gear and the official tells him about the penalty point. Bo kind of shrugs with a look that says, I'm sorry about the point but I think you'll forgive me because we just won the National Championship!

Does anyone have a video of Q pinning Gramball? I would like to relive that one too!

You must be color-blind. The shirt was green

Anybody have the Ruth v Amuchastegui 2012 Final? It used to be on Youtube but was taken down some time ago. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Anybody have the Ruth v Amuchastegui 2012 Final? It used to be on Youtube but was taken down some time ago. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

I found 8 of the 10 finals from 2012. Of course Ruth is one of the missing ones. Here's a nice highlight video that has some good clips of Ruth.

Edit - Here's a better one.

Last edited:
Reactions: psudotedu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT