ADVERTISEMENT

The real reason the wr room is a joke...

Again, I'm the messenger, not the source. And there are MULTIPLE sources and every single one of them is an insider. I already gave you one of them, that's the furthest I will go.
You’re the messenger from another pay site? Or is this coming from one of your level one sources inside the building?

If people read what I read and watched what I read about Marion I think they would come up with the same thought. Every time I see something I'm like "we have that in place". Only worry would be his use of TE's.
Our tight ends are good, not great. The storyline on these guys has been badly inflated and influenced by that mess in the wr room. I'm not the slightest bit concerned about anything if Marion gets the job: he is a home run hire.

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
Stubblefield. Period. Insiders are all over the pay sites saying that nearly everyone in that room is skipping practices, blowing off meetings, dogging it in practice, and more than one of them are straight up cancer in the locker room. These are the guys Stubblefield recruited, but I'm told about 75 percent of that room could be long gone by next season.
This has largely been true since Franklin took over. Stubblefield immediately improved the level of play at the group level. How many scholies have been wasted during Franklin's tenure? He has hit on three players at his position during his tenure. Hamler, Dotson and Parker, and Parker wasn't anything special. We have multiple problems here. Recruiting philosphy is one. Talent identification is another.

This has largely been true since Franklin took over. Stubblefield immediately improved the level of play at the group level. How many scholies have been wasted during Franklin's tenure? He has hit on three players at his position during his tenure. Hamler, Dotson and Parker, and Parker wasn't anything special. We have multiple problems here. Recruiting philosphy is one. Talent identification is another.
Reminder that Stubblefield was fired after last year for poor recruiting and then Hagans came in from UVA.

Reminder that Stubblefield was fired after last year for poor recruiting and then Hagans came in from UVA.
And another reminder that Hagans whiffed on 5 straight portal targets and the only reason they even got Cephas was that they fired Stubblefield the week before.

This entire WR thread is possibly the most disturbing coaching/recruiting news that I have read in long time regarding a component of the team. Guys I remember Greg Garrity diving TD catch!

Reactions: johnmpsu
Another problem is that there is zero help coming in the form of recruits, the only prayer is to somehow convert the Belle Vernon kid to wide receiver.

Just wondering wth happened to Driver? Did he leave the team?

Franklin is a fraud. He is looking for scapegoats in order to save his ass.

It’s amazing how quickly many of you will believe anything negative that gets posted on this board. The OP is posting information on one message board and his source is another message board. Give me a break.
My sources are from this publication you moron. Go pound sand.

And I don’t buy a word of it. We know what your thoughts are and what your agenda is, so keep finding “sources” that agree with your thoughts and posting them as if they’re facts.
They are facts asshole. They come from at least 4 of the people closest to the program including one from this publication who craps out more football knowledge in a five minute bathroom break than your entire family tree.

Stick it where the sun don't shine

If true why are any of these guys still on the team? I don't care if we have to play with walk-ons at WR....give them the boot (along with Stubblefield) And if Franklin doesn't get it taken care of show him the door too!

If true, was isn't the press talking about this or asking questions about it.
You know why, Franklin will revoke their press pass, The press at state college never ask the hard questions.

They are facts asshole. They come from at least 4 of the people closest to the program including one from this publication who craps out more football knowledge in a five minute bathroom break than your entire family tree.

Stick it where the sun don't shine
Sure, wow I guess I must believe it now. I’m quite sure Franklin would put up with players missing meetings, skipping practices, and dogging it in practice whenever they want to…how could I possibly not believe that. Funny how we’ve never heard that before, but I guess it’s Franklin’s new coaching philosophy. Please.

Reactions: GreeneLion
Sure, wow I guess I must believe it now. I’m quite sure Franklin would put up with players missing meetings, skipping practices, and dogging it in practice whenever they want to…how could I possibly not believe that. Funny how we’ve never heard that before, but I guess it’s Franklin’s new coaching philosophy. Please.
He hasn’t put up with it. Have you noticed we play like 3-4 wr every game and even put meiga in last week.

By the way that play makes me think my said to himself….if this is what they are giving me, this is what I’m gonna run.

Reactions: bigbopper1985
He isn't putting up with it you clown. He just friggin FIRED his oc. We will find out in the off season, and frankly what you think is irrelevant, it's fact.

Reactions: Texas Lion
He isn't putting up with it you clown. He just friggin FIRED his oc. We will find out in the off season, and frankly what you think is irrelevant, it's fact.
Boy, you’re an angry guy. Maybe take up yoga or something. If this was happening all year, why wouldn’t he have fired his OC before this. This wouldn’t happen under any coach in the country, but you keep believing what you want.

Boy, you’re an angry guy. Maybe take up yoga or something. If this was happening all year, why wouldn’t he have fired his OC before this. This wouldn’t happen under any coach in the country, but you keep believing what you want.
I'm sorry bud but I'm going from 4 insiders at the very top of the food chain, while you are going from just being a hater.

I'm sorry bud but I'm going from 4 insiders at the very top of the food chain, while you are going from just being a hater.
Maybe ask these “insiders” where were they prior to the loss to Michigan. The timing sure is suspicious.

And drugs, drugs would probably help too
I think you’re probably right! But seriously, some of these people have lost their god darn minds. You would think we’re 2–8 with no hope for the future. And even if that was the case, it’s still just a game and life is really about our families and friends with this as a passion that is really an escape from reality of every day life. Instead, it seems like Franklin is killing their children and grandchildren.

Reactions: 81b&w
I think you’re probably right! But seriously, some of these people have lost their god darn minds. You would think we’re 2–8 with no hope for the future. And even if that was the case, it’s still just a game and life is really about our families and friends with this as a passion that is really an escape from reality of every day life. Instead, it seems like Franklin is killing their children and grandchildren.
If some homeless dude said he saw Franklin trying to kill children, some posters on here would believe it.

Maybe ask these “insiders” where were they prior to the loss to Michigan. The timing sure is suspicious.
You can make this about me and you all you want, it's not. It's about the room and the room is a mess. More than half of these guys missed practices and meetings and no amount of bullshiit you spew can change that.

If some homeless dude said he saw Franklin trying to kill children, some posters on here would believe it.
Again, where are you when it comes to MY? I guess he doesn't count as a coach 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Again, I don't disagree with your post, but do you EVER post anything positive? I'm not happy with the way this season has gone, but your posts are always negative.

Again, I don't disagree with your post, but do you EVER post anything positive? I'm not happy with the way this season has gone, but your posts are always negative.
Stubblefield did not improve a damn thing. He didn't recruit Jahan, he didn't recruit Parker, he didn't recruit KLS, he didn't recruit ANYONE. He didn't do jack shit, and the kids he DID recruit became cancers.

I don't think some had much of a mind to begin with. Grown ass adult chasing clout on a message board,desperate to be seen as some sort of insider when all they do is regurgitate info from other sites. It's quite pathetic and sad. What a miserable way to go through life

Reactions: 81b&w
I don't think some had much of a mind to begin with. Grown ass adult chasing clout on a message board,desperate to be seen as some sort of insider when all they do is regurgitate info from other sites. It's quite pathetic and sad. What a miserable way to go through life
What's worse is being a hater like you who can't produce a single original thought so you just wait for others to post then spew out bullshiit 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT