ADVERTISEMENT

The real reason the wr room is a joke...

Psubiomed

Jul 25, 2021
Stubblefield. Period. Insiders are all over the pay sites saying that nearly everyone in that room is skipping practices, blowing off meetings, dogging it in practice, and more than one of them are straight up cancer in the locker room. These are the guys Stubblefield recruited, but I'm told about 75 percent of that room could be long gone by next season.

• Wow
Reactions: cntblvitsbutter
Stubblefield. Period. Insiders are all over the pay sites saying that nearly everyone in that room is skipping practices, blowing off meetings, dogging it in practice, and more than one of them are straight up cancer in the locker room. These are the guys Stubblefield recruited, but I'm told about 75 percent of that room could be long gone by next season.
I guess we shall see. If they are in fact skipping practice and blowing off meetings then they should already have been shown the door. That is unacceptable. No team should allow that.

If true why are any of these guys still on the team? I don't care if we have to play with walk-ons at WR....give them the boot (along with Stubblefield) And if Franklin doesn't get it taken care of show him the door too!

If true, was isn't the press talking about this or asking questions about it?

If true why are any of these guys still on the team? I don't care if we have to play with walk-ons at WR....give them the boot (along with Stubblefield) And if Franklin doesn't get it taken care of show him the door too!

If true, was isn't the press talking about this or asking questions about it?
Well for one thing Franklin was smack dab in the middle of trying to figure out how to beat Ohio State and Michigan with a hack offensive coordinator, that's probably the main reason...

I think after Sparty you're going to see the situation handled...

Why would skipping practices and blowing off meetings be tolerated by Stubblefield, Yurcich, and Franklin? Sounds unlikely.

If true then who is it? Who are the cancers and who needs to go?
From what I hear it's not who is, it's more like who isn't. It's that bad from what they say.

I think the only 2 guys in the clear are Saunders, and Meiga.

I didn't need this "leak" to know that Stubblefield is most likely gone. It's probably not as wide spread as reported but I'm sure there are issues there. Just watching KLS, his body language is really bad and has been for weeks. I'm pretty sure he's just given up.

We have had problems on this team in the past(lamont wade/antonio shelton), so this isn't unprecedented, but it's just shocking in year 10 of Franklin. If a kid skipped practice, how do you not at minimum suspend him from the team for a few games...publicly?

Reactions: aworsnup
I didn't need this "leak" to know that Stubblefield is most likely gone. It's probably not as wide spread as reported but I'm sure there are issues there. Just watching KLS, his body language is really bad and has been for weeks. I'm pretty sure he's not going to be missed.
Stubblefield recruited these guys, but was already terminated before this year. Haggans is the new guy.

Some of this makes no sense.....Franklin a few weeks back talked above positive things about McClain.
Again, I'm the messenger, not the source. And there are MULTIPLE sources and every single one of them is an insider. I already gave you one of them, that's the furthest I will go.

Here is your WR Room:

KLS
Clifford
Cephus
Meiga
Evans
Wallace
Saunders
Johnson
McClain
Ivey
Stahl
Taylor

Yep. So was Yurcich. And either right after Sparty or right after our meaningless bowl game, I don't think there is any doubt that Franklin will handle the situation thoroughly.
He better and it shouldn't have gone this far. It should have been dealt with immediately. Sorry to Hagans, we know you didn't recruit them, but you have been in charge of them all year and this is happening. Bye, Bye Hagans.

He better and it shouldn't have gone this far. It should have been dealt with immediately. Sorry to Hagans, we know you didn't recruit them, but you have been in charge of them all year and this is happening. Bye, Bye Hagans.
Tell you one thing: if Franklin hits the home run AND HE NEEDS TO HIT THE HOME RUN with the hire, then that man will come in and bring people with him if necessary.

Reactions: aworsnup
Well for one thing Franklin was smack dab in the middle of trying to figure out how to beat Ohio State and Michigan with a hack offensive coordinator, that's probably the main reason...

I think after Sparty you're going to see the situation handled...
By handled he will probably let them declare for the portal. Wrong move, if they are indeed do what this has said, then it needs to be known they were dismissed.
My question is why keep playing them? Based on Playing time the culprits would most likely be: Evans, Clifford, Ivey, McClain, and Taylor.

Tell you one thing: if Franklin hits the home run AND HE NEEDS TO HIT THE HOME RUN with the hire, then that man will come in and bring people with him if necessary.
Show Hagans the door, elevate Danny OB to QB Coach, and Hire Marion as OC/WR from UNLV.

Reactions: Psubiomed
I like Marion, he's my 3rd choice and I only have 3 choices that will be a home run.

1. The U dub guy
2. The Oregon guy
3. Marion.
If people read what I read and watched what I read about Marion I think they would come up with the same thought. Every time I see something I'm like "we have that in place". Only worry would be his use of TE's.

I like Marion, he's my 3rd choice and I only have 3 choices that will be a home run.

1. The U dub guy
2. The Oregon guy
3. Marion.
The guy who hosted Pittsburgh's The Fan's 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. radio show last night, who goes by the sobriquet of "Donny Football," was talking about Marion last night, and mentioned that he could be a consideration to fill PSU's o-coordinator position; he really spoke very highly of him and feels that he's a star in the making. By the way, he attended high school in Greensburg for whatever that's worth.

Reactions: Texas Lion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT