ADVERTISEMENT

The real reason the wr room is a joke...

Na. You are a lame ass who doesn't have the guts to post a single thing so you wait and attack like a coward behind a keyboard
Remember when you said Michigan's program was going to be dead the next day then nothing happened so you hid?

This thread stays, and shoving it down my 6 or 7 haters asses makes it even better.

This thread stays, and shoving it down my 6 or 7 haters asses makes it even better.
Poor fella, we don't hate you. We feel embarrassed for you. You need professional help, get laid, smoke some weed, give shock therapy a go. Try something before you end up in the nut house making mashed potato sculptures with your lunch

Reactions: 81b&w
If some homeless dude said he saw Franklin trying to kill children, some posters on here would believe it.
And from all accounts Franklin is a good man and an excellent representative of the university. He wins a lot of games after taking over a program under almost death penalty level sanctions. But of course he loses a lot vs UM (cheaters as we now know) and OSU (who really capitalized on our decline from Sandusky and has been coddled by this conference.)It is concerning that Franklin still makes some boneheaded decisions. Hell his UM 2 pt decisions shook me to the core as well. But I thought about it this week and I cannot think of more than a few other coaches I would rather have. This game is dominated by the SEC and the only programs in the country that have been able to compete with them at times are Clemson and OSU. In our prime decades ago we had very tough losses versus Alabama!

Reactions: 81b&w
Poor fella, we don't hate you. We feel embarrassed for you. You need professional help, get laid, smoke some weed, give shock therapy a go. Try something before you end up in the nut house making mashed potato sculptures with your lunch
Not "we". "You".

And there ain't a single soul on here that even pays attention to you fool.

Well you're paying attention so I guess that counts for something 😄
Thread stays. The room is a mess, Stubblefield is to blame, and Franklin will clean house. Now either send Nate a pm or STFU loser. You're on ignore until then.

Na. You are the coward. Send the pm or STFU
Losing My Mind GIF

I didn't need this "leak" to know that Stubblefield is most likely gone. It's probably not as wide spread as reported but I'm sure there are issues there. Just watching KLS, his body language is really bad and has been for weeks. I'm pretty sure he's just given up.
Stubblefield has been gone?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT