ADVERTISEMENT

The real reason the wr room is a joke...

I’m curious why players who skip meetings now and have a bad attitude now are blamed on a coach who was released last year. This year’s coach should bear most of the responsibility for their behavior.

Reactions: Ski and psu00
It is time for the mods to take control. Some of these posters are absolutely destroying this message forum over madness.
The children need to discontinue the juvenile behavior. You’re ruining it for everybody.
When’s the last time you saw any intervention from mods? Either there are none or they obviously don’t care. Having now spoken the truth I fully expect to be penalized.

When’s the last time you saw any intervention from mods? Either there are none or they obviously don’t care. Having now spoken the truth I fully expect to be penalized.
The thread is perfectly fine: I have a group of 4 or 5 little boys who are my haters and attempt to hijack any thread where they obviously see I made a solid point. Thread stays, point stays. If you have noticed I stopped responding to my little haters club. The next 3 posts will be little cowardly attacks by them, and they have been put in ignore by me.

Moving on, which wrs will stay with this team next year? Thoughts on what this room needs missing?

• Haha
Reactions: Phil's Rug
The thread is perfectly fine: I have a group of 4 or 5 little boys who are my haters and attempt to hijack any thread where they obviously see I made a solid point. Thread stays, point stays. If you have noticed I stopped responding to my little haters club. The next 3 posts will be little cowardly attacks by them, and they have been put in ignore by me.

Moving on, which wrs will stay with this team next year? Thoughts on what this room needs missing?
Well, you have been on your way to becoming a troll as well. I was tempted to put you on Ignore, but have not done so yet as I enjoy reading some of your posts. But if I see another Name your dorm request (a senseless request since it is easy to google a name) or a PM Nate post I think I will lose my sh*t! Personally, I can name my dorm for years 1 and 2 before moving to an apartment - Packer Hall, which unfortunately meant it was a long walk to class and downtown!

Well, you have been on your way to becoming a troll as well. I was tempted to put you on Ignore, but have not done so yet as I enjoy reading some of your posts. But if I see another Name your dorm request (a senseless request since it is easy to google a name) or a PM Nate post I think I will lose my sh*t! Personally, I can name my dorm for years 1 and 2 before moving to an apartment - Packer Hall, which unfortunately meant it was a long walk to class and downtown!
I’m Pinchot woooo

Reactions: Psubiomed
For god's sake, any behind the scenes information or rumors aren't even necessary! Just looking at the on-field results of the WRs as a whole tells you that there will most likely be huge turnover this offseason.

And from all accounts Franklin is a good man and an excellent representative of the university. He wins a lot of games after taking over a program under almost death penalty level sanctions. But of course he loses a lot vs UM (cheaters as we now know) and OSU (who really capitalized on our decline from Sandusky and has been coddled by this conference.)It is concerning that Franklin still makes some boneheaded decisions. Hell his UM 2 pt decisions shook me to the core as well. But I thought about it this week and I cannot think of more than a few other coaches I would rather have. This game is dominated by the SEC and the only programs in the country that have been able to compete with them at times are Clemson and OSU. In our prime decades ago we had very tough losses versus Alabama!
I don’t know how old you are but go back and check on Joe’s record vs OSU, it was not good. Cooper wax producing close to national title contenders but they’d always blow a game or two. Think 1998 vs MSU.

The hiring of Tressel shut down or greatly slowed down our pipeline to Ohio. Cooper was toxic enough to drive away recruits , Tressel was already an Ohio coaching legend. He put OSU at the top of the big ten years ago and made them the northern team.

The only northern team to win a title since 2000. Go back and check title winners since 1980 then look at the drop off. Psu’s decline wasn’t Sandusky related it was already going on and they didn’t grab the opportunity to be the northern team in the mid to late 90s.

It’s like Highlander, there can be only 1.

Yep. So was Yurcich. And either right after Sparty or right after our meaningless bowl game, I don't think there is any doubt that Franklin will handle the situation thoroughly.
Gotta be honest if any of this is true then that is pathetic . That is all on head coach

Reactions: Psubiomed
Today's output: 2 complete passes.

Blow this dumpster fire up James and take Hagans with them because I'm sorry but this is game 11 and they have almost all regressed.

KLS is a cancer. Show him the door after Michigan State.

• Haha
Reactions: Phil's Rug
They seemed to coddle KLS after he got a boneheaded personal foul penalty against Illinois that could have totally changed the game for Penn State. I wonder how he would have reacted to a tough love approach that benched him for a quarter or two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT