ADVERTISEMENT

The MSM Super Bowl that no one really wants to watch

Yeah, not sure how "politics" got introduced. I recall people unplugging when the networks used to show Gisele during the playoffs. There are reasons why I preferred to look at Gisele more than Swift.

tumblr_mj1l2vBGGZ1rq2a18o1_500.gif
Yeah, not sure how "politics" got introduced. I recall people unplugging when the networks used to show Gisele during the playoffs. There are reasons why I preferred to look at Gisele more than Swift.

tumblr_mj1l2vBGGZ1rq2a18o1_500.gif
Why do people lose their shite when a beautiful woman is shown during a game? Taylor Swift’s camera time last week was 44 seconds.

Why do people lose their shite when a beautiful woman is shown during a game? Taylor Swift’s camera time last week was 44 seconds.
I think it is more about over exposure. I almost always root for small market teams as they have an uphill battle in retaining and signing free agents. I loved KC as a kid because the Steelers where so bad you had to adopt secondary teams. But for the live of me, I was rooting for the Ravens (the Ravens! the city and state that stole the Cleveland Browns and the Steelers/Browns arch-enemy) over KC. Why? I've seen enough of KC. I've heard enough of Mahomes being the second coming and enough of the Kelces (BTW, they are from Cleveland). It is really over exposure, which is what the NFL does.

my point is that it isn't about Swift. I'd feel the same if Kelce was dating Kim Kardashian or Dan Levy.

In the meantime, the NFL and Ravens made a point to show Ray Lewis who, literally, got away with murder (but apparently has turned things around since then).

I think it is more about over exposure. I almost always root for small market teams as they have an uphill battle in retaining and signing free agents. I loved KC as a kid because the Steelers where so bad you had to adopt secondary teams. But for the live of me, I was rooting for the Ravens (the Ravens! the city and state that stole the Cleveland Browns and the Steelers/Browns arch-enemy) over KC. Why? I've seen enough of KC. I've heard enough of Mahomes being the second coming and enough of the Kelces (BTW, they are from Cleveland). It is really over exposure, which is what the NFL does.

my point is that it isn't about Swift. I'd feel the same if Kelce was dating Kim Kardashian or Dan Levy.

In the meantime, the NFL and Ravens made a point to show Ray Lewis who, literally, got away with murder (but apparently has turned things around since then).
Unfortunately we all follow a media narrative to raise the level of celebrities and athletes above real people who contribute to society. We downgraded lifetime service workers to peasants. I tell my children in this world someone has to do the actual work or we would all suffer. Upside down world.

Reactions: The Spin Meister

They’ve done that kind of stuff for years…I used to always cheer against the 49ers because I got tired of hearing about Joe Montana every two minutes. They went overboard with Peyton Manning and Tom Brady as well. It’s what they do with great QB’s.

The people complaining about this matchup complain about literally everything. Mahomes is the second coming of Brady--let's just be real. He's special and it's going to take another elite QB to beat him. Kelce is one of the best TEs of all time and is dating one of the most famous people in the world--why wouldn't he be talked about? People just like to bitch.

The NFL are money grubbing whores, maybe I would be as well if I were the commissioner, I have to make sure they have the money to cover my $63,000,000 salary. I think they will use any promotion that gets more people to watch and drive ad revenue for the following year.
Yep Goodell is the biggest PC person around. Ask Ezekiel Elliott for starters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT