ADVERTISEMENT

Thank goodness Wrestling starts tomorrow!

I couldn't agree more. Cael recruits AND coaches. Franklin? Not so much. Not a fan of the team's play calling or halftime adjustments.

That game sucked. Play calling was so poor and the defense in thr first half was atrocious. Clifford did not have a great day either. At least the real season starts tomorrow.

Franklin is a top 10 college coach. He can’t really be blamed for the litany of dropped passes and blown coverage. Offense moved the ball well most of the day. Too many mistakes near the red zone. Also, Minnesota is good.

But yes, I’ll be happy to watch wrestling tomorrow. Exciting!

That game sucked. Play calling was so poor and the defense in thr first half was atrocious. Clifford did not have a great day either. At least the real season starts tomorrow.
The ref from a few weeks ago should start a petition for Psu to keep franklin

Franklin is a top 10 college coach. He can’t really be blamed for the litany of dropped passes and blown coverage. Offense moved the ball well most of the day. Too many mistakes near the red zone. Also, Minnesota is good.

But yes, I’ll be happy to watch wrestling tomorrow. Exciting!

Depends on your philosophy. Sure, Franklin isn’t out there dropping the ball. But you can definitely make a case that coaching is about putting your kids into the best possible position to win. Penn State has far more talent than Minny, but they have the better coach.

Watching is like riding a roller coaster even when we win. I realize how far this team has came but damn its gut wrenching.

Reactions: NittanyChris
I thought they out played us, and there were at least three terrible calls against us, yet we were actually in position to win at the end. And we also got the benefit of a call, One of our late TD’s came after the play clock expired.

but at least wrestling starts tomorrow!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT