ADVERTISEMENT

Terry Bradshaw not impressed with Mike Tomlin

Bradshaw crapped at my house in 1981, he was friends with my cousin Tom who played for White Sox. Fred Patek, Bruce Kison and John Crymandelaria also come my house and drink.

Did they also crap at your house?

Warhol was right, I guess. Everyone gets his fifteen minutes of fame. .

Reactions: moofafoo
My problem with Tomlin is how often the Steelers lose to bad teams. Good teams shouldn't lose to bad ones as often as they do. That's a coaching problem, IMO.

Maybe blame the players, since they are more responsible for wins and losses than the coach.

Reactions: moofafoo
Tomlin is adequate. Don't forget that Cowher blew it 4 times in the AFC title game, including the inexplicable loss to San Diego in 1994; he also missed the playoffs in 5 of his final 9 seasons (including one year after winning the super bowl, with approximately the same team that Tomlin won another super bowl with).

I can't really say that Tomlin's weaknesses are any worse than Cowher's.

Crowther was no genious either. He was a motivator / cheerleader type. But people played hard for him and they do for Tomlinson too. So if Tomlinson isn't a great coach in today's NFL, then there isn't maybe but one great coach in the league, and we all know who that is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT