ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale

Info for the most part seems to stay in the room but it seems like every year now something surprising comes mid season. Probably not by design but like most things this team does I think it adds to the mystique.
Fun times

How about at $30k/year and only a partial scholarship (% unknown) some kids can't afford to red shirt, or better yet some kids don't want to sit a year. I am sure Cael's recommendation is near gold but at the end of the day it's the kid's decision as well. Same goes for Shak and Cassar seeking a 6th, there is no free lunch.

9times is a stooge and knows less than the rest of us, and we know next to nothing about what's going on behind the scenes here.
9times knows less than us.

Just stop there and you are good.

Just a thought to consider.
Possible thought process 1.
Throw Gavin out there and let him have a go just because.

Possible thought process 2.
He is ready to go so let's give him a go.

Number 2 seems more Cael like than number 1. Just a guess, head on straight and ready to compete, and a legitimate threat to find the podium.
Thanks for bringing this thread back on topic. ???

OT: If NOBODY responds to the garbage it WILL cease.

The bracket is totally different than the one posted yesterday at the Scuffle web site. His opponent was supposed to be Trestar from Navy who on the flo bracket now has a bye.

I would simply ask to not bring actual crap over here from HR. Talk about it all you want, just leave the posts there. Personally, I don't even spell out that name and I've had enough of it. When people lower themselves to that level, take a step back and realize how poor their arguments are to make such comments. Oh yeah, clean up your language some of you. It's almost time to wrestle, let's do this.

Now it’s EVERY Iowa Wrestling fan? The way I see it is the sacks of shit from here go over there and mesh with the sacks of shit there and create a big pile of shit. BTW, HR isn’t indicative of the entire fanbase.

What is unclear about what I said? Allow me to repeat it to you. Every Iowa fan on the Hawkeye Report message board is a worthless sack of shit save for Nashville. This excludes fans of other fanbases who post there. This includes those Iowa fans who come here and post. They are degenerates who spew conspiracy theories and garbage.

You knew exactly what I meant when I said it the first time so stop being so obtuse.

More twists and turns in the Gavin Teasdale saga. After Flo had to pull their Arena coverage of Midlands because it was all wrong I'm inclined to be skeptical of them being accurate. There is nothing on the Flo website stating Gavin is now scratched and they still have the article up stating that Gavin is wrestling attached.

I guess we'll find out soon enough, though.

What is unclear about what I said? Allow me to repeat it to you. Every Iowa fan on the Hawkeye Report message board is a worthless sack of shit save for Nashville. This excludes fans of other fanbases who post there. This includes those Iowa fans who come here and post. They are degenerates who spew conspiracy theories and garbage.

You knew exactly what I meant when I said it the first time so stop being so obtuse.
Where do posts like this end. It spirals downward, and you're in the gutter with them. Let's start the New Year with a bit of class.

Teasdale = most drama involving a PSU wrestler since?
Garrett Scott maybe? (and that ended tragically; certainly hope things don't go that way)

Reactions: fronk71
Where do posts like this end. It spirals downward, and you're in the gutter with them. Let's start the New Year with a bit of class.

I treat HR exactly the way they deserve to be treated. They've earned it. You can disagree with me all you want but I stand by what I said, and frankly how you feel about what I said is irrelevant to me. I don't take shots at Iowa wrestlers or their coaches and I don't spew conspiracy theories about their staff. The cesspool of the Hawkeye Report has earned it and their fans are fair game.

Reactions: danoftw
The weigh ins were hour and half ago. Same time brackets came out with no Teasdale. Amazing to me how Flo who is covering the event won’t comment on why he’s scratched.

If your a journalist you need to go to the Coaches and ask the question. If he won’t tell them, then at least report they got a “no comment.” By now they should know something.

The follow up question should be will Gavin be wrestling in upcoming duals or still plan to redshirt

I treat HR exactly the way they deserve to be treated. They've earned it. You can disagree with me all you want but I stand by what I said, and frankly how you feel about what I said is irrelevant to me. I don't take shots at Iowa wrestlers or their coaches and I don't spew conspiracy theories about their staff. The cesspool of the Hawkeye Report has earned it and their fans are fair game.
So does Roar -- that board often deserves to be ignored, and he obliges.

I think you’re generalizing the entire fanbase on HR. I’ve never taken shots at PSU wrestlers, coaches, or any other team and have never contributed to the conspiracy theories. Does that still make me a degenerate?

I think you’re generalizing the entire fanbase on HR. I’ve never taken shots at PSU wrestlers, coaches, or any other team and have never contributed to the conspiracy theories. Does that still make me a degenerate?

Yes. I was very clear in my last post.

There are several fantastic posters over there with incredible wrestling knowledge. Lumping those guys in with the trolls is 100% wrong.

I agree. Mpchillin is one of the good guys over there. He's generally respectful of our guys and doesn't take shots. Ok, he has taken them at me but I deserve it. Lol

Reactions: Fatmarc
Oh yeah, clean up your language some of you. It's almost time to wrestle, let's do this.
maxresdefault.jpg

Every Iowa fan on the Hawkeye Report message board is a worthless sack of

Complaining here about HR is like stomping around the house in muddy shoes to protest the mud in the house across the street. You're just validating the mud.

Who is the one being obtuse? Do even put a thought into your posts before you write? It's almost as bad as Spyker saying 90% of Hawkeye wrestlers learn to hate the sport under Brands. You represent BWI in a bad way. Congrats

Agree with Roar. Please don't post anymore stuff from HR over here. I personally like Vak, Chief and Turk posts over here (although some of you may disagree which is fine), but they seem pretty objective and level headed for die hard Iowa fans. (Maybe McChillin too, we'll see ;))

Who is the one being obtuse? Do even put a thought into your posts before you write? It's almost as bad as Spyker saying 90% of Hawkeye wrestlers learn to hate the sport under Brands. You represent BWI in a bad way. Congrats

I think some of us went a little too hard last night. But regardless to have a little cheers even though it’s been said before happy new year gents! Let’s have a happy and healthy to not only us and our families but for those we cheer for! At the end of the day we watch the best sport and no matter who we root for we continue to be spoiled with the greatness of wrestling talents from our own PSU to Spencer to Zahid to etc. God Bless All and for some of the most important words never said by Bruce buffer, Let’s get ready to Scuffle!

Reactions: kevin310 and Ja1339
Some of you guys get way too worked up over message board posts/posters.
I've met and talked with quite a few Iowa fans over the last couple years at nationals.....all but one were really cool guys that love wrestling just like we do. A couple board trolls shouldnt affect your opinion of them as a whole.

Got to imagine it's a weight thing. If he struggled at 126 last year, and got caught up in some bad habits last semester, keeping things at 125 is going to be a challenge. Still wonder if it is best to force that square peg into a round hole if the fit just isn't there for him vs keeping shirt and going 33 next year maybe. Give Teske the look this year if you want a qualifier.

Reactions: fronk71
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT