ADVERTISEMENT

Tank gets into the Olympics

congrats PSU! Great for NJ Wrestling sending The Tank and that guy Burroughs! Both from NJ Public Schools. I remember watching Frank as a 7th grader and followed him throughout his HS and PSU career. Just awesome. Molinaro is a Sophomore here, Burroughs a JR.

Last edited:
congrats PSU! Great for NJ Wrestling sending The Tank and that guy Burroughs! Both from NJ Public Schools. I remember watching Frank as a 7th grader and followed him throughout his HS and PSU career. Just awesome. Molinaro is a Sophomore here, Burroughs a JR.

I would love to hear an interview by Frank now that he will represent the USA !!!! Maybe Tim from BWI could hook an interview up !!!! Possible Tim ?

NJ should be trumpeting that fact and video all over the state. Two Jersey kids wrestling a state final in 2005 are both representing their country at the Olympics. How can they not market that!

NJ should be trumpeting that fact and video all over the state. Two Jersey kids wrestling a state final in 2005 are both representing their country at the Olympics. How can they not market that!
Could backfire. Development continued after High School, significantly...bet Cael and Bryan Snyder are marketing them...

Could backfire. Development continued after High School, significantly...bet Cael and Bryan Snyder are marketing them...
you could be right. Is there any doubt that Frank has taken a leap forward since coming back into the program? And look what he has done helping Zain and Jason progress (and obviously with Casey as the main coach)

I'm not sure who is more screwed up ..... you for posting that or me for laughing at it.

You may want to edit the post with a cute emoji or people may lose respect for you and I'm not sure you will be able to deal with the rejection.

Just awesome. Molinaro is a Sophomore here, Burroughs a JR.

What a match, wow that was some high level wrestling. Thanks for posting.

Just awesome. Molinaro is a Sophomore here, Burroughs a JR.

What a match, wow that was some high level wrestling. Thanks for posting.

Great match! I noticed that Burroughs did not have his slingshot double at that time. He must have developed that technique more while he was at Nebraska.

Wrestling ability has nothing to do with religious beliefs. Congratulations to Frank. Can't wait to say "Tanks for the memories".

So you're saying that the mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of the individual have nothing to do with individual success. I believe a great many folks would disagree.

Reactions: tomsc
So you're saying that the mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of the individual have nothing to do with individual success. I believe a great many folks would disagree.
main-qimg-1f4728ffc568700784d90045034f4695

I am saying saying that one can have mental and emotional aspects that drive their individual success without believing in a "spiritual component"?

You lost me on the Hitler analogy. I'm guessing I don't want to know. . .but I'm curious. You're not comparing those who have faith to Hitler are you? Hitler was about as far away from a Christian as one could be and openly persecuted the church during his reign of terror. I would normally stop there, but I'll add something. Alexis De Toqueville was a Frenchman around 1830, and not a Christian. He came to America to discover what was the key to America's success. He looked for it in our constitution and system of government, but it wasn't there. He looked for it in our industry, but it wasn't there. He looked for it in our schools--it wasn't there. He finally concluded that the key to America's success was the vibrancy of faith and the churches. He concluded, "America is great, because it is good. As long as America is good, it will be great. When America is no longer good, it will no longer be great!"

I am saying saying that one can have mental and emotional aspects that drive their individual success without believing in a "spiritual component"?

Holy sh!t.....if there ever was a Thelma and Louise moment

No. What you said is that "wrestling ability has nothing to do with religion." It would be like me saying one HAS to have faith in a higher power to be a good wrestler.

Speaking of...I don't think anyone mentioned Christianity but there you go, reflexively attacking it. I wonder though...how many Stalin and Mao memes do you have in your stash?

"Godwin's Law: States that as an online argument grows longer and more heated, it becomes increasingly likely that somebody will bring up Adolf Hitler or the Nazis. When such an event occurs, the person guilty of invoking Godwin's Law has effectively forfieted the argument."

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
"Godwin's Law: States that as an online argument grows longer and more heated, it becomes increasingly likely that somebody will bring up Adolf Hitler or the Nazis. When such an event occurs, the person guilty of invoking Godwin's Law has effectively forfieted the argument."

I've always wondered if Godwin's law applies to history boards.

Meanwhile, no one at the alt.atheism.stalin.hitler newsgroup knew what to make of my Frank Molinaro vs Logan Stieber argument.

UPDATE: mods there agreed that Stieber should've been hand picked by a committee of learned elders. But those mods are worse than Hitler so meh.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT