ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl LV (Bucs - Chiefs) game thread

It really sucks to see an offensive line this bad in the Super Bowl.

Is it fair to say that every TB opponent in the playoffs post Washington has laid a complete egg when playing them. I get TB has something to do with it but it seems their opponents have just melted down also.

Lesean McCoy is ending his career with two straight Super Bowl rings, even though he didn't play much in either.
Like Reggie Harrison for the Steelers back in the day. They signed him the last week of the season and he played a few special team plays and that was it.

Way past the point the NFL needs to get rid of the two minute warning. Completely unnecessary.

Bucs with an INT in the end zone with 1:33 left in the game.

the game has been essentially over for some time, but that's the finishing touch.

31-9 will be the final

Last year SF had the Chiefs on the ropes when for no reason they abandon the run allowing the chiefs to mount a comeback in the fourth qtr. Replace Garoppolo with Brady SF wins the SB.

Reactions: psu00
Tampa deserved to win, but I would have loved to see KC at full strength. injuries to Mahomes and the offensive line and then Britt Reid’s accident obviously hurt KC tonight.

Reactions: BFPSU and psu00
So is Tom Brady the greatest human ever to live or has that already been established? Signed all media who will incessantly glorify this guy beyond any sense of reality forever.

So is Tom Brady the greatest human ever to live or has that already been established? Signed all media who will incessantly glorify this guy beyond any sense of reality forever.
Definitely the greatest QB ever.

Well, the game was terrible, and the commercials may have been the worst ever for a Super Bowl in the history of the planet.

Overall, a fitting end to the 2020 "football season". : ^ )

Reactions: psu00 and Obliviax
Brady was great and is the GOAT. But IMHO the defense was the MVP. Those two KC O-tackles simply sucked tonight. But those DEs for Tampa did it the entire post season run.

I’m just a fan, no football expert, I thought the game was all about an injured/out of sync KC OL vs a very aggressive Tampa DL. They had Mahomes on the run all night. Tampa didn’t let anyone get behind them and beat up Mahomes.

Game was chippy to say the least. Too many penalties; other than Brady being on top, it’s not going to rank very high on the great SB game list.

Ok, pitchers and catchers in a week. I hope.

Of his era, probably. Peyton Manning really the only one who can compete during that time. The rules and salary cap changed so much during his time that you can’t compare him to other eras.
That’s weak....he’s the best of any era. If anything, the older era made it easier for a QB to win multiple SB’s...players were stuck on a team so they could have tons of talent on one team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT