ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl LV (Bucs - Chiefs) game thread

This kicker Ryan Succop played for South Carolina when Steve Spurrier was coaching. He too must be up there in age.

Reactions: psu00
How glad as eagles fans we passed on this guy. He’s not over matched at all.
RbomFhP.jpg

Maybe a sign of just not paying attention to popular music? Admittedly, I probably listen to NPR more than anything when I drive. But, if you haven't heard of 'The Weeknd', it's not because he's not insanely popular.

"Blinding Lights" leads the 2020 Billboard Hot 100 Songs recap after it spent four weeks at No. 1, becoming The Weeknd's fifth and most recent leader, on the weekly Hot 100 in April and May. The song has since broken records for the most weeks spent in the top five and the top 10 among all titles in the chart's 62-year history.

For a fifth week in his career, The Weeknd ranks No. 1 on the Billboard Artist 100, Billboard Hot 100 and Billboard 200 charts simultaneously.

The star's latest LP, After Hours, rules the Billboard 200 albums chart (dated April 25) for a fourth week, with 75,000 equivalent album units, according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data, while the set's "Blinding Lights" returns to No. 1 on the Hot 100 for a third total week on top.

The Weeknd's Artist 100 reign is also fueled by former Hot 100 leader "Heartless" (now at No. 21) and "In Your Eyes" (No. 45), along with previous LPs Beauty Behind the Madness (No. 99 on the Billboard 200) and Starboy (No. 101).

The singer-songwriter-producer first led all three lists simultaneously on Sept. 26, 2015, thanks to album Madness and single "Can't Feel My Face." He dominated the surveys the following week via the LP and its subsequent Hot 100 leader "The Hills." He has added his latest chart triple crown for three weeks (April 4, 11 and this week) all thanks to After Hours and "Blinding Lights."

The Weeknd has now ruled the Artist 100 for 19 total weeks, trailing only Taylor Swift (37 week) and Drake (31) for the most time spent at No. 1 in the chart's history.
You tried to warn them a week ago.

Boy, what would I do if Bruce didn’t hold my hand into the middle. I’m moved to drive to Pennington right now

Bruce Springsteen Net Worth: Bruce Springsteen is an American singer, songwriter and musician who has a net worth of $500 million. In his career spanning over several decades, he has achieved fame both as a solo artist and as the leader of the E Street Band.

Reactions: psu00
Well, we had a good run of close super bowls for a while. We were bound to eventually have a stinker bringing back memories of the Bills appearances in the early 90s.

You’d think that as crappy as this game has been they could at least show us the dude who ran on the field get taken out.

Reactions: BUFFALO LION
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT