ADVERTISEMENT

So.....what's with Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani?

MarkPSU

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Forget all this football talk, what's the deal with The Voice judges dating? How am I supposed to get any work done today?

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
Forget all this football talk, what's the deal with The Voice judges dating? How am I supposed to get any work done today?

Odd couple for sure. I mean, I love Gwen Stefani, but if I'm newly divorced Blake Shelton, a rebounding mother of three wouldn't be my first dip in the 'single again' pool....

Reactions: jim cummings
Yeah, I'm sure Blake has other options, but it's not like many of us would turn her away...

Yeah, I'm sure Blake has other options, but it's not like many of us would turn her away...

She's know to be extremely clingy and self-deprecating. Probably why she put up with Gavin's infidelity (like, from day one) for so long.

She's 46, and he's 39. One has to wonder what was going on between the two before their marriage breakups. I wouldn't put money on their relationship lasting after the sexual honeymoon ends.

She's 46, and he's 39. One has to wonder what was going on between the two before their marriage breakups. I wouldn't put money on their relationship lasting after the sexual honeymoon ends.
I'd be happy to take my chances.
gwen-stefani-eye-25aug14-05.jpg

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Agree that this fling is likely a rebound for both of them. That said, why not? Stranger celebrity couples have lasted.

Personally, she is a little on the strange side. Not sure if that's her or her public persona. She seems fairly level headed, for a performer. On the looks side, she is so pasty white. I'd bet her veins look like an Atlas Road Map. Having said all of that, if not for Ms. Obliviax, she'd be in play.

HarrisburgRoad1.jpg

Personally, she is a little on the strange side. Not sure if that's her or her public persona. She seems fairly level headed, for a performer. On the looks side, she is so pasty white. I'd bet her veins look like an Atlas Road Map. Having said all of that, if not for Ms. Obliviax, she'd be in play.

HarrisburgRoad1.jpg

And for a mother of three, at age 46, she's in fantastic shape and appears to have had very little to no cosmetic surgery.

article-2351754-1A947BDA000005DC-285_306x641.jpg

Seriously? I would have guessed that he was older than her.

Incoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I5yFd2E.jpg
[/QUOTE]

She's much hotter now than when she was younger. Amazing what a fitness trainer and a fake rack can do for a girl.

I don't think she is pasty white....she just does not fake bake. I think a tan that is too dark looks awful and besides...it ages the skin horribly. Those girls with the great tans in their 20's look like shit in their 40's and beyond.

Post your pic Jim and we can have the females we know weigh in on you. Gwen Stefani is very attractive, I would venture a guess that you haven't bagged anything half that good looking. And internet girls don't count as far as girls you've had.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT