ADVERTISEMENT

So now Herbie can see all the things that were wrong with OSU last year

sss

Jun 5, 2001
And how the player beater Kevin Wilson is going to fix them. He must have been to the optometrist several times over the past six months.

Guys, I was wrong last year, but trust me I am right this year. If OSU loses 3 games they are still one of the best. Trust me.

And how the player beater Kevin Wilson is going to fix them. He must have been to the optometrist several times over the past six months.

Guys, I was wrong last year, but trust me I am right this year. If OSU loses 3 games they are still one of the best. Trust me.
They pass the "EYE" test or is that "I" test

duhO$U is the best regardless of on-field results because Herbie The Homer's "eye-test" tells him so.... - go figure!

Lost any respect I had left for him last year. Not that you can have much respect for a guy who takes his wedding ring off before he goes into college bars.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT