ADVERTISEMENT

So is Corso gonna put on a Lion head or a Wolverine head?

LafayetteBear

Gold Member
Dec 1, 2009
I'm going with a Lion head. He's crazy as a loon, but he and his cohorts probably wanna avoid pissing off a PSU crowd that they know is already unhappy with them. Plus, the Lions are WAY better than the Wolverines this year.

I'm going with a Lion head. He's crazy as a loon, but he and his cohorts probably wanna avoid pissing off a PSU crowd that they know is already unhappy with them. Plus, the Lions are WAY better than the Wolverines this year.
Why would you assume

1. His cohorts have any input?
2. His cohorts care what PSU fans over the age of 30 think?
3. We will see how much better PSU is. If at all.

and what exactly does he put on his head for scUM?? One of those foam helmets? I haven't seen a mascot costume for UM ever

Reactions: PSUoh90
and what exactly does he put on his head for scUM?? One of those foam helmets? I haven't seen a mascot costume for UM ever
i

Will be interesting to watch; I don't know that he's ever put on the Lion head...

I seem to recall that Corso became a PSU hater after the Sandusky scandal. Would be shocked to see him pick PSU under any circumstances.

I seem to recall that Corso became a PSU hater after the Sandusky scandal. Would be shocked to see him pick PSU under any circumstances.

Corso jumped on the bash Penn State bandwagon after the scandal broke and said one of the most heinous things on air without any punishment; basically, during Penn State's first game after Joe was fired, he said 'Where's that little kid?' during a shot of Jay and the team huddling before kick off:

And he did pick Penn State at least once....

giphy.gif

Corso jumped on the bash Penn State bandwagon after the scandal broke and said one of the most heinous things on air without any punishment; basically, during Penn State's first game after Joe was fired, he said 'Where's that little kid?' during a shot of Jay and the team huddling before kick off:

And he did pick Penn State at least once....

giphy.gif

What year and game is that gif from?

He will go with the TD plus favorite at home. He doesn't pick upsets unless it is a minor 3 pt spread.

Mushy will pick Michigan.
The "guest" will pick Penn State.
Pollock will go with Michigan.
Then Crazy Lee will spout his "no so fast, my friend" line and go with PSU.

Personally, I'd like him to pick MeatChicken so the Espin folks can her a loud chorus of the boos they so richly deserve.

He will pick Penn State. And he will be correct. It's hard to pick Michigan in this game given how they are playing and what they are walking into Saturday night. This game will be sweet. I see PSU winning 28 - 10.

I don't care which one he picks, but I am rooting for a smelly pile of you know what in it waiting for him.

The mantra will be "We'll find out all about Penn State tonight...".

Until Sunday morning, then it will be "Jury still out on PSU". LOL.

Keep the chip on the shoulder, and screw Lee Corso. Remember 1994 on opening day? I sure do. Lee Corso predicted Minnesota to beat Penn State, "comfortably".

Penn State won in the metrodome, 56-3, and Paterno called the dogs off in the third quarter, or it would have been 84-3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT