ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: UK starting LB out for bowl

I don't think it's his choice. Sounds like possibly academics (or something related to an NCAA violation).
"The report also states that it is not a discipline issue for Jones, so perhaps it has something to do with academics or an NCAA violation."

I'm confused. Wouldn't a NCAA violation neccitiate discipline?

"The report also states that it is not a discipline issue for Jones, so perhaps it has something to do with academics or an NCAA violation."

I'm confused. Wouldn't a NCAA violation neccitiate discipline?
It's a poorly written article. I think what they mean to say is that it is not a violation of team rules, a drug test issue or a legal issue, which points to it being an NCAA issue (rules or grades)

It's a poorly written article. I think what they mean to say is that it is not a violation of team rules, a drug test issue or a legal issue, which points to it being an NCAA issue (rules or grades)
He took $$$$ from an agent hence ineligible.

Reactions: JJTopp99
He took $$$$ from an agent hence ineligible.
OMG - he took money from an agent!!! The horror!!!

In the meantime, all the coaches and athletic directors get a year end bonus since that linebacker and his teammates played well enough to get the team into a bowl.

Since when has it been illegal for SEC athletes to receive salary and bonuses? This is terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT