ADVERTISEMENT

Shelton, a star in the making?

Marylovesthelions

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2008
Mt Dora FL
"Shelton ended up playing every snap, allowing no quarterback hits or sacks en route to a 95% pass blocking efficiency rate over 42 pass block opportunities."
The Daily Collegion
The quality of the freshmen far exceeds what we could expect, even from a top 10 class. Stars on both sides of the ball. The pocket presence of Allar bodes very well for the future.

Reactions: NedFromYork
"Shelton ended up playing every snap, allowing no quarterback hits or sacks en route to a 95% pass blocking efficiency rate over 42 pass block opportunities."
The Daily Collegion
The quality of the freshmen far exceeds what we could expect, even from a top 10 class. Stars on both sides of the ball. The pocket presence of Allar bodes very well for the future.
Great, but Indiana was terrible on both sides of the ball.

He played against the school I work at last year. Very clearly he was injured, which limited his ability to pull and also snaps on D. His high school coach is a SEPA legend, and he adjusted strategy to straight bulldozing with more success.

More importantly I got to watch how he interacted with teammates, coaches, and even me, the Chain Gang Guy. Strong, mature, polite and nothing negative out of his mouth eventhough he and his team were not playing up to their standard.

The coaches daughter has kept Stats for 15+ years. She shared that Shelton is a favorite of everyone, and that he is a fantastic young man.

Add that to what appears to be excellent athletic potential on a body that is still filling out and he appears to be an "old school" PSU kid.

Hopefully he keeps developing and makes us as proud as Downingtown West is of him. Young man is already a winner....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT