ADVERTISEMENT

Seth nevills

So Evan's mom responded with a laughing emoji and said would have been nice rather than ignoring it to feed into a conspiracy theory to make PSU fans feel better? She also tweeted the night before that a school was having credit transfer issues. For the record, I have sources beyond that tweet also but it's not some well kept secret anymore. The fact some people still believe that Evan used PSU as a placeholder for Cal Poly to make it work in the 11th hour credit wise is hilarious.
I’ll stick with my viewpoint based upon the content of the post I responded to.

Also, Kerk has posted videos this week of him looking great.
I have videos of my kids from when the were 2 and 3 ;)

Personally I think kerk will place higher and beat more ppl.. But nevills gets more points than giving up forfeits in the time being.

His rant about facing Iowa state at Iowa state in back to back years?
Yeppers. Though, to be precise, the rant was about the dual being at Iowa St 2x in-a-row (2019 & 2021, as they did not face one another in 2020).

This coming a week after there was an apparent agreement made to repay the favor extended by Army, implying Iowa will wrestle them at West Point next season.

Tom is all about fairness lately.

Reactions: danoftw
Yeppers. Though, to be precise, the rant was about the dual being at Iowa St 2x in-a-row (2019 & 2021, as they did not face one another in 2020).

This coming a week after there was an apparent agreement made to repay the favor extended by Army, implying Iowa will wrestle them at West Point next season.

Tom is all about fairness lately.

I'll say the fairness and reciprocation ends sometime before Jan 28th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT