ADVERTISEMENT

Serious Question: When Will Pitt Beat a Power 5 Team?

Crimson811

Jan 8, 2015
Honestly, when will they? I just realized that their last win over a P5 team was the "Defense Optional" Syracuse game, where Pat "Defensive Genius" Narduzzi gave up 61. To Syracuse. That was November 2016.

They haven't beat a P5 team since, and if they don't win this week at Georgia Tech, they won't have another opportunity until October against... Syracuse!

And yes, I know that they are too irrelevant of a program to even mention, but I'm sorry, for a fan base that talks so much shit about us, this is too funny of a stat to pass up.

So what do you say, fellas? Will Pitt go November to October without a P5 win? LOL

Honestly, when will they? I just realized that their last win over a P5 team was the "Defense Optional" Syracuse game, where Pat "Defensive Genius" Narduzzi gave up 61. To Syracuse. That was November 2016.

They haven't beat a P5 team since, and if they don't win this week at Georgia Tech, they won't have another opportunity until October against... Syracuse!

And yes, I know that they are too irrelevant of a program to even mention, but I'm sorry, for a fan base that talks so much shit about us, this is too funny of a stat to pass up.

So what do you say, fellas? Will Pitt go November to October without a P5 win? LOL

Serious question...why are you asking this on a Penn State message board?

My answer is never. They needed OT to beat an FCS team. Their coaches are crap, they haven't been recruiting a lot of talent, their trajectory is down. But it's not all bad news, students who stay until the end will receive a beverage.

That's a moronic post. The team won its last regular season game in 2016 and played two top ten teams in their first three games. Big deal.

Reactions: PSUzu
Serious answer: You are on the wrong board. The one you want is called the Lair.

Posting that question on the liar will get him instant banishment. Posting it here gets him intense ridicule borne out of contrived OUTRAGE. :eek: . I know which one I prefer.

:eek:

I wish Pitt Football no ill will. Other than when they play PSU or if PSU and Pitt should go head to head with a recruit.
Now the moronic posters on the Liar.....they can't get enough grief to satisfy me.

Reactions: denniskembala
KDKA called the Pitt loss to Penn State "embarrassing". Pitt cannot be beaten horrifically enough to satisfy me and countless others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT