ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers well positioned for success in 2017

We've got enough talent to WIN the Big Ten, though I think we'll end up with 7 Wins, as we won't be able to execute on a level of a Penn State or Ohio State, though I like our chances to HAMMER Michigan, especially after last years monstrosity.
  • Jerry Kill, former Minnesota HC, is our OC, and has designed an offensive juggernaut
  • Kyle Bolin is the QB, and seems poised to throw for 3K+ Yards
  • Kemoko Turay, who reminds me of Jason Pierre Paul, has returned from injury and is back to 100%. He should be one of the best ends in college football
  • Heisman Candidate Janarion Grant has returned from injury, and is thankfully back to 100%. He is the best Kick Returner in the country, and should have a big year as a wide receiver as well
  • The WR corp adds a plethora of Jersey Speed, with incoming wide receivers Everett Wormley, who reminds me of Dwayne Jarrett of USC, Bo Melton, who reminds me of Sammy Watkins, and Hunter Hayek, who reminds me of Hunter Renfrow
  • The Tight End is Jerome Washington, who reminds me of Miami First Round Pick David Njoku
  • Raheem Blackshear is an All Purpose Player who reminds me of Reggie Bush
  • Unlike prior seasons, the Offensive and Defensive Lines are now Big Ten Competitive
  • The Linebackers are lead by Butkus award candidate Deonte Roberts
  • The secondary, which could be the best in the country, is led by outstanding All American Candidate cover corner Blessaun Austin

No team has added as much incremental talent as Rutgers. After a productive offseason, Rutgers is poised to do big things, size of which will depend on our ability to execute. The talent is there, the depth is there, the coaching is there, now its time for the team to make it happen! We find out right away, with Washington coming to town tomorrow, so there's nowhere to run. College Football Beware!
tumblr_myaq6nMLMF1rpc1rco1_500.gif

Reactions: jmorovich
No reason to beat up on RutgersAl. That just lowers us to the level of the scum floating in the Toilet Nation. They troll him mercilessly.

I, for one, enjoy his enthusiasm and love for his team.

Good luck to you Al.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
We've got enough talent to WIN the Big Ten, though I think we'll end up with 7 Wins, as we won't be able to execute on a level of a Penn State or Ohio State, though I like our chances to HAMMER Michigan, especially after last years monstrosity.
  • Jerry Kill, former Minnesota HC, is our OC, and has designed an offensive juggernaut
  • Kyle Bolin is the QB, and seems poised to throw for 3K+ Yards
  • Kemoko Turay, who reminds me of Jason Pierre Paul, has returned from injury and is back to 100%. He should be one of the best ends in college football
  • Heisman Candidate Janarion Grant has returned from injury, and is thankfully back to 100%. He is the best Kick Returner in the country, and should have a big year as a wide receiver as well
  • The WR corp adds a plethora of Jersey Speed, with incoming wide receivers Everett Wormley, who reminds me of Dwayne Jarrett of USC, Bo Melton, who reminds me of Sammy Watkins, and Hunter Hayek, who reminds me of Hunter Renfrow
  • The Tight End is Jerome Washington, who reminds me of Miami First Round Pick David Njoku
  • Raheem Blackshear is an All Purpose Player who reminds me of Reggie Bush
  • Unlike prior seasons, the Offensive and Defensive Lines are now Big Ten Competitive
  • The Linebackers are lead by Butkus award candidate Deonte Roberts
  • The secondary, which could be the best in the country, is led by outstanding All American Candidate cover corner Blessaun Austin

No team has added as much incremental talent as Rutgers. After a productive offseason, Rutgers is poised to do big things, size of which will depend on our ability to execute. The talent is there, the depth is there, the coaching is there, now its time for the team to make it happen! We find out right away, with Washington coming to town tomorrow, so there's nowhere to run. College Football Beware!

Rutgers well positioned to go 1-11 in 2017.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT