ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread Rutgers discussion/PBP

Until it doesn't.

Why you let an inferior wrestler stay in the match where anything can happen boggles the mind. Jerod Verkleeren reincarnated without all of the losing :)

I get what you are saying, and I have no argument. There is no reason for him to wrestle a match that close against an inferior opponent. It is a style that is asking for an upset, it's just that Beau hasn't seemed to have been burned by it over the last two years. I hope it doesn't burn him at the worst time.

I get what you are saying, and I have no argument. There is no reason for him to wrestle a match that close against an inferior opponent. It is a style that is asking for an upset, it's just that Beau hasn't seemed to have been burned by it over the last two years. I hope it doesn't burn him at the worst time.
Those close matches kills my nerves and anxiety...

It's as if he's not even thinking about me when he goes out there. Wtf..

Kasak said something to Cael walking off mat. Hope it isn’t about an injury.
Saw he was wincing a bit after he got reversed. But he didn't seem to ever be favoring it (though adrenaline is hell of a pain hider) Either way, Monthley will do what it takes to get him right.

Reactions: TILTER88
You do realize Penn st original colors are Pink and Black, but faded to blue and white.

Pink is for breast cancer. Stop ragging on Pink. Wife had and beat it
Well my wife ragged on me, and beats me.

Ps- I am thrilled she beat it. Cancer is devastating.
I'm glad your wife beat cancer.

I still don't like pink. ;)

I really like kasak. This kid has a very high ceiling in my opinion. If he red shirts a year holy shit he's going to be tough

Reactions: dbldoofus
Saw he was wincing a bit after he got reversed. But he didn't seem to ever be favoring it (though adrenaline is hell of a pain hider) Either way, Monthley will do what it takes to get him right.
Just watched it - got inadvertently nailed in the jaw

Is it just me, or does Mesenbrink look a bit like Harry Potter's father with those glasses?

No need to cast a "victorious" spell on the kid. He has it under control. Love his pace.

I was just saying the same thing to my son. I don't know this refs name but he always does a good job.

It's Jim Rivello. I wrestled him often when we were young. Then I played against him in an all-star high school football game. Then, we played in the same conference in college football. He was a running back and I was a middle linebacker, so, we knew each other well. He was a good wrestler/football player and a good guy.

Turley having a good year again.

He was ROUGH last year. There were rumors he wasn’t coming back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT