ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Roman Bravo-Young to return for final season

Assuming Levi is good to go next year and wins the spot, do you red shirt him anyway to give him an extra year or wrestle him.
He might be producing so much you can’t hold him back. History says he sits until January regardless.

Reactions: royboy
This is a honest question…
Regarding NILs, if I really like this can I send RBY money? Does it have to be preapproved and structured? For these guys like Jordan Addison, who is giving all the money? Car dealerships and restaurants?

Regarding NILs, if I really like this can I send RBY money? Does it have to be preapproved and structured? For these guys like Jordan Addison, who is giving all the money? Car dealerships and restaurants?
Don't be the guy who thinks there are no rules, or who thinks he knows the rules but doesn't, and gets a PSU athlete busted for it.

Work with someone who knows what they're doing.

He might be producing so much you can’t hold him back. History says he sits until January regardless.
Levi I imagine wants to wrestle, him doing senior year at PSU is indictive of that. I think he'll definitely be redshirted through the Scuffle.

Big thing for him is he's won 2 college folk tournaments as a HS senior, he has proven he can beat (and dominate) a NQ (Cerniglia) ... the only match he came close to losing was to Paddy Gallagher (the scoring all happened with like a minute left). This was all before he really got Cael and Casey's coaching (I imagine Levi wasn't really coached much seeing how we were in the midst of the season)

A good comparison for him might be freshman Zain, he's mat ready definitely (thank you Pennsylvania!) so he's ready to win most matches but you wonder what a monster he can be if he's redshirted and released later. Keep in mind Levi is very young for his grade also, he just turned 17.

pay him to use his picture for your avatar and get a quote endorsing your thread savviness?

Reactions: danoftw
Cael's goal is clear every year, and that is to see all 10 starting wrestlers reach their ultimate goal. On face value, that means 10 individual national champions. If that happens the points record will take care of itself. It makes little sense to have a lesser goal when one does not define themselves by wins and losses. Fear of failure is anathema to the champion mindset.
"No shit"- Jim Gibbons

Sorry. I couldn't help it. Half in the bag and feeling a little extra sarcastic tonight.

Reactions: LHavenlion
Levi I imagine wants to wrestle, him doing senior year at PSU is indictive of that. I think he'll definitely be redshirted through the Scuffle.

Big thing for him is he's won 2 college folk tournaments as a HS senior, he has proven he can beat (and dominate) a NQ (Cerniglia) ... the only match he came close to losing was to Paddy Gallagher (the scoring all happened with like a minute left). This was all before he really got Cael and Casey's coaching (I imagine Levi wasn't really coached much seeing how we were in the midst of the season)

A good comparison for him might be freshman Zain, he's mat ready definitely (thank you Pennsylvania!) so he's ready to win most matches but you wonder what a monster he can be if he's redshirted and released later. Keep in mind Levi is very young for his grade also, he just turned 17.
Wow, I had heard he was young, but just turning 17. Younger than I thought.

cHeAtInG, sTaLlEr, Spencer is going up to 133 and will sMaSh EvErYoNe!!!!!
giphy.gif

The only reason Spencer is interested in wrestling one more season of garbage wrestling is to become a 4 timer. What would the chances be he puts that legacy at risk challenging a 2 time champ, up a weight? The only thing HR knows about wrestling is pretty much nothing.

Newsflash - just checked the Outer Circle and they aren’t taking it well.

cHeAtInG, sTaLlEr, Spencer is going up to 133 and will sMaSh EvErYoNe!!!!!
even if that were to happen, the championship will already have been won by the time they meet one another in the finals :).

Fix might prefer his chances with Spencer since if he can get to Saturday night, he has a 12 hour weigh in. Not saying he’d win but he might have a size advantage at least. Also who knows how Spencer looks off double ACL repair. He’s gotten a feel of both RBY and Spencer, he might know who he can game plan for better.

Reactions: NittanyChris
Fix might prefer his chances with Spencer since if he can get to Saturday night, he has a 12 hour weigh in. Not saying he’d win but he might have a size advantage at least. Also who knows how Spencer looks off double ACL repair. He’s gotten a feel of both RBY and Spencer, he might know who he can game plan for better.
It's fairly obvious he has nothing for RBY. Cutting to 125 would make for a miserable season though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT