ADVERTISEMENT

RBY Shoe Raffle

Size 9 if you little feet guys are interested 😆
giphy.gif

A raffle is an interesting way to do it. Lots of times there are state laws in effect when you run a sweepstakes type promotion, that I wonder if he has considered.

Anyways, I hope he makes an absolute ton of money!

A raffle is an interesting way to do it. Lots of times there are state laws in effect when you run a sweepstakes type promotion, that I wonder if he has considered.

Anyways, I hope he makes an absolute ton of money!
After looking more into it, it looks like this is probably doesn’t comply with PA’s Local Option Small Games of Chance Act. Unless I missed the no purchase necessary options. I know there are some legal minds in this forum, so I’d be interested in their thoughts.

PSU’s compliance department (and all schools) should now start reviewing their athletes promotions so they don’t do something illegal.

Reactions: jschrantz
After looking more into it, it looks like this is probably doesn’t comply with PA’s Local Option Small Games of Chance Act. Unless I missed the no purchase necessary options. I know there are some legal minds in this forum, so I’d be interested in their thoughts.

PSU’s compliance department (and all schools) should now start reviewing their athletes promotions so they don’t do something illegal.
Two options are offered to get into the raffle, right?:
1. Non purchase: Repost and tag w3 active accounts in the comments
2. Purchase tickets

I think technically RBY needs to do this through an organization or club of some kind ... I hope he has the right advisors

Reactions: crablegs1
Good for him. I don't think he understands the concept of volume discounts though. Hope that he makes a ton of $'s
We do the church raffles. Carnival type tickets 🎟.
5.00 per ticket.
50.00 for 10 tickets
Or 100.00 for the number of tickets you can stretch between both arms.
99% do the stretch. Tickets are paper and cost nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: Str8DBLz
Hard to imagine plumbers, electricians and engineers coming from the internet influencer generation that are about to get paid....

Those shirts make me feel the same way I do when I see a GruntStyle or NineLine shirt: nauseous.

Advantage good guys.
If you watch some of his videos he’s done, he’s been preparing for this day since day 1, I think he just wasn’t ready for it to happen while at Penn State. Listen to the Burroughs interview with Joe Rogan. Burroughs was the best wrestling in America, but he might have more legacy on how to profit on branding for these guys and it’s not setting up a table selling supplements and having 25 camps a year.

Reactions: diggerpup
Two options are offered to get into the raffle, right?:
1. Non purchase: Repost and tag w3 active accounts in the comments
2. Purchase tickets
That could be, although it is very hard to tell from the post. At the very least the disclosures are not clear enough and likely violate the requirements for outlining the contest rules.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT