ADVERTISEMENT

Taking any / all questions about PSU for our next podcast!

Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com
As promised on one of our recent podcasts, if we got enough positive feedback we would look into allowing you guys to submit messages / questions to us.

Well here you go! Just simply reply below, post your question or message and hit reply! Looking forward to answering all of these on our next episode.

Check out The PSU 365 Podcast us all of your podcast listening apps below or listen/watch our video versions of the pod on YouTube here.

-- APPLE PODCASTS
-- SPOTIFY PODCASTS
-- GOOGLE PODCASTS
--
TUNE IN PODCASTS

I have a question? Why is @WildTurk not banned here?
on GIA:

"I wouldn't pay much attention to him. He is just flapping his jaw. PSU fans are pissed Arnold showed confidence in himself. Gabe quickly became a heel after that.

We are lucky Gabe is black lol. One less thing for the Lion fans to bitch about when it comes to Iowa. They pounce on any little thing that's out of place over here".

• Love
Reactions: The Dueceman
on GIA:

"I wouldn't pay much attention to him. He is just flapping his jaw. PSU fans are pissed Arnold showed confidence in himself. Gabe quickly became a heel after that.

We are lucky Gabe is black lol. One less thing for the Lion fans to bitch about when it comes to Iowa. They pounce on any little thing that's out of place over here".
I wondered how long it would take to drag that back. Never fails.

Banned for that? Weak. Wasn't even posted here. I remember what was said when Iowa had all white guys in the lineup. Do you?

on GIA:

First, WT's comment was posted over on Go Iowa Awesome.

Second, WT has not made any racist comments here. Name calling and gentle trolling are tolerable. Racism, sexism, politics, religion, homophobia, and direct threats of violence are not.

We're all adults here. We can simply choose not to respond to someone, or better yet, put the User you don't like on "Ignore" and their content disappears from view. That's probably the way to go.

I highly recommend to several Users here to utilize the "Ignore" feature more often.

FYI - It appears that someone else around here was recently put in "time-out" for making negative political comments that could have stirred up a political sh*tstorm.

Second, WT has not made any racist comments here. Name calling and gentle trolling are tolerable. Racism, sexism, politics and direct threats of violence are not.

We're all adults here. We can simply choose not to respond to someone, or better yet, put the User you don't like on "Ignore" and their content disappears from view. That's probably the way to go.

I highly recommend to several Users here to utilize the "Ignore" feature more often.

FYI - It appears that someone else around here was recently put in time-out for making negative political comments that could have stirred up a political sh*tstorm.
I'm all for people putting me on ignore if they don't care for my takes. I'm definitely not for everyone. If the only comments that were allowed here are ones with Pro PSU bias only it would get boring real quick. Same as HR. The banter is the best part! Especially when you are the winning team(congrats)

And if the pro PSU bias only was the case, your hot air balloon would float away real quick. I'm just extra counter weight to help keep you grounded when the wind picks up.

Also, trying to get people in trouble here for posting something on another website is asinine. Someone else owns the WildTurk handle on Tom's ON3 website. Do I get in trouble for those comments aswell? SMH

Reactions: vhsalum

Second, WT has not made any racist comments here. Name calling and gentle trolling are tolerable. Racism, sexism, politics and direct threats of violence are not.

FYI - It appears that someone else around here was recently put in "time-out" for making negative political comments that could have stirred up a political sh*tstorm.
Agree with all of this. We don't want to become Cesspool Jr. Moderate/ban only for stuff that truly crosses a line and just let people ignore everything else they don't like.

• Angry
Reactions: The Dueceman
Here's a real question. Why can't PSU figure out how to have a press conference where we can hear the questions and the answers.
Because Cael doesn’t want to answer questions and prefers that neither the question or answer be heard, while at the same time checking the box that press conference has been completed.😉 He’s rather devious.😁

Last edited:
Here's a real question. Why can't PSU figure out how to have a press conference where we can hear the questions and the answers.
Couldn't the people doing the recording simply point their phone or recording device at whomever is speaking, whether that be an athlete, coach, or someone asking a question, so the questions and answers would both be recorded?

If that won't work, then how about adding subtitles for the questions? The person making the recording should clearly hear the question. Couldn't the questions be added in with subtitles after the interview but before publishing?

Whoever can find a way to record both the questions & answers would provide the greatest benefit to fans, and should also get the most views or traction in the publishing space.

Reactions: vhsalum
I'm all for people putting me on ignore if they don't care for my takes. I'm definitely not for everyone. If the only comments that were allowed here are ones with Pro PSU bias only it would get boring real quick. Same as HR. The banter is the best part! Especially when you are the winning team(congrats)

And if the pro PSU bias only was the case, your hot air balloon would float away real quick. I'm just extra counter weight to help keep you grounded when the wind picks up.

Also, trying to get people in trouble here for posting something on another website is asinine. Someone else owns the WildTurk handle on Tom's ON3 website. Do I get in trouble for those comments aswell? SMH
Stop whining

Ask who’s being interviewed above them in weight and below them in weight give them a nickname.
ask Cael for a nickname for 2 random wrestlers.

Reactions: SlipperyPete12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT