ADVERTISEMENT

PWC

It's gonna be a windy 3hour drive but fuggg it. I think I'm going to head down to it.

Reactions: hlstone
Why is the Classic being held in a remote high school gym instead of Fitzgerald Field House?

Why is the Classic being held in a remote high school gym instead of Fitzgerald Field House?
Peters isn't remote. Their gym is actually way better than Fitzgerald FH. I'm sure it's cost, but it likely make sense for the crowd too.

Reactions: hlstone
My god I thought they have upgraded cell service In rural America... Every deadzone I remember is still very much deadzones.

Typical Flo things happening. Picture has repeatedly gone out. Sound has repeatedly gone out. Commercial plays mid-match. Commercial freezes while playing. Sound from match plays while commercial is frozen. Then sound from commercial plays after commercial is over.

They had a clock and scoreboard for part of the earlier event. I guess they just forgot for this. Not that important I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Str8DBLz
McGowan with a beautiful single to dump, looked like he should have gotten backpoints but none. 2-0 McGowan on top.
McGowan rides parallel on top. 2-0 after 1. McGowan down.
Nasdeo putting on a pretty strong ride, McGowan peels hands and is out. 3-0 McGowan.
Cliche but definitely feel it's true, MAM is WAY bigger than Cael.
Nasdeo with a attempted single, sprawl, not even close. A lot of front headlocks here. McGowan tries a throwby, Nasdeo stuffs. 3-0 after 2. Cael chooses down. Caution on Cael.
SCOREBOARD IS UP!
McGowan with the ankle hook ride and breaking Cael down.
Doesn't look like Cael will ever get to a base again.
Nasdeo takes exception to the push down by McGowan at the end.

Last edited:
Davis with a single that Kilkeary whizzered and finally kicked out of after 30 seconds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT