ADVERTISEMENT

PSU's top recruiter ranks PSU's class #2

A "wink" emoticon does not bail him out: His entire career on these boards has been as an informative, and objective poster who does not pile on, and the fact is, he piled on, and I lost respect for him. I could not care less what another of my haters, like you, think.

This is between him and me.

I don't hate you. Unless you are brussel sprouts. I hate brussel sprouts.

For the sake of your sanity you should just put the baby on ignore like I did. Life will be much more enjoyable, trust me. :cool:
IDK, circular firing squads can be entertaining. From the outside.

Psych 101 says he didn't actually put you on ignore.
Guns, this Dunkej thinks you are not a man of your word. You can meet up with him for beers but you'd better bring your war. Your reputation is at stake. :)

Guns, this Dunkej thinks you are not a man of your word. You can meet up with him for beers but you'd better bring your war. Your reputation is at stake. :)

And your reputation as the jock sniffer and dry cleaner for apologists is also at stake, get back to work.

Why would a PSU fan fly out to Iowa in short notice to catch the Iowa-NC State match? This doesn't make much sense. It was available to watch online, which I'm sure many did. I did, the Renda match was sweet.
dicemen, I didn't think a PSU fan would...was just both having a little fun, and patting myself on the back. (BTW, I meant to mention that I was also at the PSU-OSU dual the day before, but obviously mistakenly left it out...I better stop though, otherwise I'm going to need reconstructive shoulder surgery from repeatedly patting myself on the back)

dicemen, I didn't think a PSU fan would...was just both having a little fun, and patting myself on the back. (BTW, I meant to mention that I was also at the PSU-OSU dual the day before, but obviously mistakenly left it out...I better stop though, otherwise I'm going to need reconstructive shoulder surgery from repeatedly patting myself on the back)

Must be nice. Not married and no kids, right, lol?? Those were the days...

dicemen, not married, no girlfriend (and nobody willing to put up with me) and no kids, correct.

Let's merge this thread with "Living the dream"...

JK, of course. Couldn't imagine life without the kids (although I'm 1 1/2 years away from the youngest going away to school), although there are times when they make me try VERY HARD.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT